1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

New Without Tags - Imogene + Willie Barton Rigid - Size 29 (Fits Waist 32) - Retail $250 - Harder to

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by DsRyan23, Apr 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DsRyan23

DsRyan23 Senior member

Imogene + Willie hand made Barton Rigid jeans, in the much harder to find Japanese Version from Nihon Menpu - they switched to cone denim which is probably cheaper

New without tags
    Retail $250

Size 29, fits a 32 waist

I have gone back and forth about selling these for a long time. The denim is incredible, and a different color blue than any other pair I own. Unfortunately I like slimmer leg pairs and they never got worn. Every time I tried them on though I decided not to sell them, but I need money.

The Barton Slim Rigid is a slim fit jean made from a 13.5 oz sanforized selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu. The jean has a mid rise and is slim and straight through the leg. It features contrast stitching, copper rivets, + sign embroidery, and a button fly.

The measurements on Heddels are accurate to the size 29 (fits like a 32)

http://scout.heddels.com/brands/imo...s/imogene-willie-barton-rigid-raw-denim-jeans

Measurements laid flat:
    Waist: 16.1"
    Thigh: 11.25"
    Inseam: 32"
    Leg Opening: 7.75"

Selling a lot of other stuff so check out my other listings

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.