• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW STOCK - RLPL, Black Label, Polo - mutiple styles/sizes (even some trad!)

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All auctions now live! Happy bidding!

1) 40R Ralph Lauren Black Label herringbone jacket (was $399) NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $299

Lovely soft wool/cashmere herringbone peak label sportscoat from the always sexy Black Label line. Retail would be around the $2000 mark.

90% wool, 10% cashmere
2 button
single breasted
peak lapel
double vents
flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 19"
chest 44"
length from base of collar 31"
crown-cuff sleeve length 25.5" (+0.5")

2) 40L Ralph Lauren Polo camelhair jacket (was $299) NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $199

Very classic and versatile 100% camel sportscoat in a rarely discounted size. A good weight and always stylish. Made in Italy.

100% camel
3 button, rolls to just under the top button
single breasted
notch lapel
double vents
flap pockets

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 18.75"
chest 44"
length from base of collar 32"
crown-cuff sleeve length 26.75" (+0.25")

3) 42R/L Ralph Lauren Polo Navy "Aviator" Doeskin Flannel sportscoat (was $299) NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $199

This one I think should please the tradly readers. Yes, it has front darts, but the shoulder is completely natural (I can't feel any padding at all; just the merest wadding), patch pockets with flaps and a single rear vent. Note the working sleeve buttons, so check the measurements to be sure of a good fit. Made in Italy.

100% wool
3 button, rolling to second button
single breasted
notch lapel
single vent
patch pockets with flap
working sleeve buttons

shoulder seam-shoulder seam 19.5"
chest 46.5"
length from base of collar 32"
crown-cuff sleeve length 26" (can be shortened by up to 1.25" or lengthened by 0.25", all maintaining the aesthetics of the working buttonholes. More shortening would have to be done from the shoulder)

4) 17" Ralph Lauren Black Label contrast collar shirt (was $90) NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

Blue striped shirt with contrast collar and french cuffs. Very cool - sadly I couldn't find one in my size. Also pictured in all the other items listed above.

100% cotton - I'm guessing about s120 because it's very soft and silky.

collar tagged 17"
sleeve length from centre back 37"

5) Ralph Lauren Purple Label dark brown cashmere scarf NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $49.99 (relisted as potential buyer has not contacted me to pay)

Lush cashmere, wonderful feel!

100% cashmere
12.5" x 60" (+ 3" fringe at each end)

10) 16" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple checked shirt RELISTED ON EBAY, starting at just $49.99

Beautiful 100% cotton purple shirt in Ralph Lauren highest line. Would retail for over $400. Wonderfully soft and great shirt for either smart casual wear or an exciting, fashion-forward business look.

collar 16"
chest 50"
sleeve length 35.75"
french cuffs

11) 16.5" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt RELISTED ON EBAY, starting at just $49.99

Another Black Label grey checked shirt, but in a slightly different design to the one posted earlier. This one would also retail for over $300 and again is a very versatile shirt.

collar 16.5"
chest 48"
sleeve length 36.5"
french cuffs

Shipping worldwide is via Royal Mail International Signed For with full insurance, online tracking and signature on delivery. Shirts are $20 each, jackets $40 each. If you buy more than one item, I can offer a shipping discount - just talk to me. For UK costs using Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery, halve the international prices.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Whoops, sorry! I've now edited in the price in the listing too.

$95 shipped worldwide.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OLDER STOCK IS NOW ON EBAY (some auctions will not go "live" until later tonight).

6) 36R Ralph Lauren Black Label black blazer was $399 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $299

7) 46R Ralph Lauren Polo Prince of Wales grey sportscoat was $299 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $199

8) 15" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple shirt was $99 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

9) 15" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt was $89 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

10) 16" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple checked shirt was $99 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

11) 16.5" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt was $89 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

Happy bidding!

And please feel free to ask any questions either in thread or via PM, on ANY of the items for sale. Thank you for looking.

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm getting "Invalid Item" for your eBay links for some reason . . .

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some will not go live until later on tonight. The start time for most of them is 8pm PST. I'll be asleep by then so I've put the links up now. Until then, links will show up as invalid. Sorry for any confusion. Just check back after start time.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mistakenly put one item up on eBay which I actually agreed a sale on beforehand but was waiting payment. It's now pulled (the size 15 RLBK shirt). Apologies to the eBay watchers.

Everything else still available, and all auction links are now live.

All the new stock is still available too, at time of typing.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PRICE CUTS >>>>>> PRICE CUTS >>>>>> PRICE CUTS

New stock is now slashed in price!

1) 40R Ralph Lauren Black Label herringbone jacket - $399 NOW $350

2) 40L Ralph Lauren Polo camelhair jacket - $299 NOW $250

3) 42R/L Ralph Lauren Polo Navy "Aviator" Doeskin Flannel sportscoat - $299 NOW $250

4) 17" Ralph Lauren Black Label contrast collar shirt - $90 NOW $80

5) Ralph Lauren Purple Label dark brown cashmere scarf - $95 shipped NOW $85 shipped

Older stock remains on eBay - and still ALL at the starting price so some serious bargains on offer.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

6) 36R Ralph Lauren Black Label black blazer was $399 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $299

7) 46R Ralph Lauren Polo Prince of Wales grey sportscoat was $299 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $199

8) 15" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple shirt was $99 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

10) 16" Ralph Lauren Purple Label purple checked shirt was $99 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

11) 16.5" Ralph Lauren Black Label grey checked shirt was $89 NOW ON EBAY, starting at just $59.99

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Scarf is now sold, pending payment. Other items remain available. I'm a bit surprised the shirts haven't had more interest. I thought they were all pretty competitively priced? I welcome any advice re: pricing these in future.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Scarf is now sold, pending payment. Other items remain available. I'm a bit surprised the shirts haven't had more interest. I thought they were all pretty competitively priced? I welcome any advice re: pricing these in future.

Chris,

I do think that the shirts are priced competitively.
However, speaking for myself, I don't find the patterns appealing on the gray and purple shirts.
That's a very subjective assessment, of course, and others may well differ!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Auctions end tonight. Get your bids in soon!

Unsold new stock will go onto eBay later tonight too. Two people (you know who you are
wink.gif
) have said they're very interested in specific items but have not yet confirmed their interest/paid. Please contact me ASAP if you don't want to wait for items to hit eBay. I will list the auctions to the new items and edit in the links around 9-10pm GMT (but the links won't go "live" until about 8pm PST, some hours later).

Happy shopping all!

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the navy with red dot tie for sale?
smile.gif

I wish I looked decent in natural camel hair color as the price on that jacket is very good. I can't believe it has not sold. Do not let that discourage you from getting more items in that size in the future!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by unpainted huffheinz
Is the navy with red dot tie for sale?
smile.gif

You know, I'm certain this is one of the very first non-school adult-sized ties I owned. I think I got it before I left school (the slimness of the blade and knot tells you something of when that was), and wore it to one of my college interviews. You want to hear something even more disturbing? I'm 90% sure my mother bought it for me!
laugh.gif

I wish I looked decent in natural camel hair color as the price on that jacket is very good. I can't believe it has not sold. Do not let that discourage you from getting more items in that size in the future!
Camel hair is all about the accessories - I think most skin tones look good in camel as it's fairly neutral, provided you play to your colour strengths with the rest of the outfit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads