• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*New!!* Ryan gosling Jacket? Help!

Dmagicn

Reaction score
Hey styleforum, I'm new here and i'd like to say Hi to you all and thank you for whatever help you may give me! :]. Okay on to my question, i was wondering what type of Jacket/Brand does Ryan gosling sport in this Photo
I know that the pictures to the right try to emulate what he has on but i believe its pretty far off. Well guys i hope you can help me with this and thank you so much in advanced!

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have to reach 1000 posts and be a member for six months then this sub forum opens up its dedicated all ryan gosling every piece of clothing/footwear identified for you.

Even some good plastic surgeons for you know next level worship :stirpot:

Dmagicn

Reaction score
Haha, Seriously? :[ dammit!!! its not my fault hes a gorgeous dude with a really good fashion sense.(no ****, just a lil maybe.)

Ecstasy

Reaction score
I love the jacket in Drive, but I fail to see how exceptional this one is. Looks like a standard hoodie.

Dmagicn

Reaction score
I can see what you mean, but its just simple and clean you know? The drive jacket on the other hand is pretty badass, but its kinda hard wearing it out around casually.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll only respond if you make a good Gosling "hey girl" meme pic about it.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey styleforum, I'm new here and i'd like to say Hi to you all and thank you for whatever help you may give me! :]. Okay on to my question, i was wondering what type of Jacket/Brand does Ryan gosling sport in this Photo
I know that the pictures to the right try to emulate what he has on but i believe its pretty far off. Well guys i hope you can help me with this and thank you so much in advanced!

I have that same jacket!

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After some investigation, it appears to be the Bernard Parka by Han. http://www.theurbanlist.com/brisbane/a-list/get-look-ryan-gosling

They don't seem to have a working link to the jacket your looking for, though, but here it is in navy:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads