1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*New!!* Ryan gosling Jacket? Help!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Dmagicn, Jul 28, 2013.

1. notmost

notmost Active Member

Also I just forgot what brand is the Henley and jean jacket he has in drive?

2. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

I believe the tee shirts and henleys are from the gap.

1 person likes this.
  3. thedriver

thedriver Member

Yes, those are his grey Stacy Adams. He's also wearing Persol 649 197/31. His t shirt is the same one he wears in Only God Forgives, which I suspect to be the Levi's Vintage Clothing Bay Meadows Tee in Milk White. The henley in Drive was dead stock from the '40s. The company is called Williams. The jacket is a vintage Levi's trucker jacket. Just do a search for vintage Levi's big e trucker jacket. Make sure it has brass buttons and 2 pockets. Let me know if you have any more questions.

4. notmost

notmost Active Member

Do you know what brand the cardigan was from the picture I put on before and the acne jeans which style or type are they out of the 5 max, roc, ace etc?

5. thedriver

thedriver Member

No, I don't know who made the cardigan. If the jeans are Acne, they'd probably be the Max.

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Anyone knows what brand of henley and jeans Ryan is wearing here?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. thedriver

thedriver Member

The jeans are Dior Homme. Can't help you on the henley. And I like how you posted a picture of Jude Law but asked what Ryan was wearing. That's so clever. Try a photo of Ryan Reynolds next time. I think it'd really get a laugh.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2013
  8. Fuuma

Fuuma Senior member

Don't you fucking laugh you asshole, do you think it's easy to live with celebrity dyslexia? I remember in jr high when I tried telling this alternative chick I loved the "Backstreet Boys" and blurted out "Beastie Boys" instead. Aaaarghghghghghghhg I did it again!!!

9. sipang

sipang Senior member

this thread is now about boy bands

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

10. notmost

notmost Active Member

Don't get pissed with him he has helped many people including me find things

11. notmost

notmost Active Member

The driver from the stuff you told me earlier from my first post with the sunglasses and acne jeans I could get those brands but do you know of cheaper brands that look similar that are cheaper for both the sunglasses and jeans?

12. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

this thread just went next level so now the exact items didn't matter at all he wants to look exactly like ryan gosling for k mart prices....:bigstar:

13. sipang

sipang Senior member

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

14. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

I dont think Ryan wore LVC. I am pretty sure they are from the GAP. I know because I saw him there in LA.

1 person likes this.
  15. notmost

notmost Active Member

Hey ivcan buy those at the higher prices nothing wrong with looking nice and saving some cash

16. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Senior member

Dmagicn, thank you for bringing these pictures to the attention of the forum. I happen to be on the team that helps Ryan assemble his casual looks, so I'd love to answer some of your questions regarding specific pieces. If you see a look that strikes your curiosity, feel free to direct it to me in the form of a private message.

Best wishes, and welcome

4 people like this.
  17. crosswound

crosswound Senior member

Bcd god bless for taking one for the team

18. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

He also wears a ten-c jacket. Gap Tee shirt and Henleys, calvin kline underwear, ray-ban sunglasses and also he wears socks from adidas. Gooodluck with t he look!!!!!

19. Rincon

Rincon Senior member

Dunno why people get all bitchy on here when someone asks about a celeb look.

1 person likes this.
  20. AriGold

AriGold Senior member

I am actually not kidding. I saw him in LA a couple of months ago and he was shopping. Naturally i followed him around.