1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

New Items on eBay!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by sartoriale, Jan 14, 2005.

1. sartoriale

sartoriale Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

Please see my auctions for Kiton, Borrelli, Logsdail jackets; some Savile Row suits, Carroll & Co Shearling and a lot of Oliver Peoples sunglasses. Sartoriale Auctions

2. kabert

kabert Distinguished Member

Some very nice items. I can't believe no one's snapped up that St. Andrews overcoat -- I wish it were my size. I also like the Chester Barrie suit, but I'm confused by the stated color (brown base) compared to the pictures, which show a grayish blue base.

3. Matt

Matt [email protected]

some really nice stuff up there, shame you dont do USPS, shipping costs to my part of the world around $80-100...rules it out for me unfortunately....

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

You might consider putting approximate sizes in all your titles, since I generally search for sizes when I do Ebay searches, and I'm sure many other people do too. (i.e. search in men's clothing category for "42R")

5. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Distinguished Member

I love the RLPL suit, but just a smidge too big . . . measurements seem closer to a 42R.

6. sartoriale

sartoriale Well-Known Member Affiliate Vendor

7. Matt

Matt [email protected]

8. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Distinguished Member

i think you're a bit off with your measurements. if the chest measures 46", it is not suitable for size 40, regardless of the waist measurement. you need to go by the chest.