1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NEW Alden and C&J FS

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by norcaltransplant, Jan 31, 2005.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Distinguished Member

All shoes size 10.5.. Please see my second sellers thread for additional Brooks Brothers (Alden and C&J shoes) Price: SOLD Payment via Direct Account Transfer Paypal or Postal MO. I'd be willing to do CC, and split the cost of the Paypal surcharge...sorry I can't stomach the fees that Ebay/Paypal extorts from its customers. Models available: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Black, made by C&J, last 240. Single leather sole, light creasing across vamp from try-ons. Â Soles and liners are clean and in brand new condition. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 Single leather sole. Black, made by Alden Box included. Â Flannel bag included with the Peals (C&J), not included with the Alden shoes.

2. norcaltransplant

Updated with pics... More shoes coming Wednesday. "Peal" for BB black monkstrap, 9.5D 240 last see here: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatPr...._Id=202 [​IMG] [​IMG] The soles are clean and in perfect condition. Â None of the unslightly pen marks or punch marks that characterize outlet or jobber seconds. [​IMG] "Crease" marks on the wingtips. Â Almost negligible in terms of appearance, but I don't want any surprises after my recent experiences with buying and selling over the net.

3. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

someone steal these, please

great looking shoes

4. norcaltransplant

Bump for black loafer photo... Alden for Brooks Brothers [​IMG]

5. norcaltransplant

Brown loafers sold, thanks Peter

6. norcaltransplant

Sold

7. thomas790

thomas790 Active Member

[​IMG] I bought the BB Alden Brown captoes. Brand new, perfect condition and a great value. They arrived within days and it was overall a top notch transaction.