• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need help finding a pair of glasses

Abliss

Reaction score
Hi, I need ID'ing a pair of glasses. All i know, is that they are bought 6-7 years ago, and the frames are designed in Los Angeles. Anyone that can spot the glasses, or can name some that is designed in L.A.
Adam-Holm-DR-Deadline.jpg
Adam-Holm-Deadline-Holocaust.jpg
Adam_Holm.jpg
Any help would be highly appriciated..

Abliss

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, i have just browsed though Samas eyewear collection, but it does not seem to be the one.

Abliss

Reaction score
He is also usually helpful, and the first choice, but he came up short so i am asking here.

Abliss

Reaction score
I appriciate your attempt to help, really i do. But i am looking for these glasses specifically. And then i am not aware of the brand name google isnt exactly helpful.

Abliss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Send an email to Adam Holm, then.

Already done that, thats where i got the information (6-7 years ago, and Designed in Los Angeles) and also got a small optical boutique in Denmark where he bought them, he could not remember the brand. The logo on the glasses was gone likewise from so many years of use.

I then contacted the optical boutique which refuses to give me the brand name unless i pay upfront to buy them - i find that kinda stupid since i obviously would like to try them before i buy - which isnt an option...

And now i am here, asking if anyone can ID them.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, way to hunt something down.

How about asking the optical place about their return policy? Maybe they can send you the frames with non-medicated lenses and if you like them you can keep them & get your scrip filled here. If not, send them back.

I did some searching and got nothing close to what you have.

Abliss

Reaction score
There is no return policy since its an item they will have to order - so im forced if i buy.

I would usually have no issue with that, but i find it so irritating that they are so afraid of provinding good service and just tell me the brand name and let me at least have a chance of trying them somewhere and let the customer decide where he wishes to purchase.

I appriciate your time thou

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads