• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nancy boy

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shaving cream was good but not spectacular in scent. I liked the aftershave balm though. Check on www.shavemyface.com for some more opinions. I am pretty sure Javyn here has also tried their stuff.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually sorry, I haven't tried them yet. I would like to but am kinda holding off on more shaving purchases until I use up what I have....so sometime in the year 2020 I might give it a whirl...

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
Actually sorry, I haven't tried them yet. I would like to but am kinda holding off on more shaving purchases until I use up what I have....so sometime in the year 2020 I might give it a whirl...

I am shocked! I guess you really DO have too many samples
laugh.gif

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I only have 5 samples left, then I can start getting into the creams I actually bought.
smile.gif

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer the abortive band of the same name that Donovan Leitch started in the early 1990s.

mr_economy

Reaction score
I've been very impressed with all of the Nancy Boy products I have tried thus far. These products include the shaving cream, body wash, laundry soap, and linen water.

The shaving cream is phenomenal. Even though it was designed to be brushless, it lathers very well with a badger hair brush. It provides plenty of lubrication for a comfortable shave, and I am a big fan of their signature scent. My face is always nice and moisturized after using this cream, which is a defiite plus. If you order no other product from them, order this.

I received a sample of the body wash with my first shaving cream order, and decided to try it out. It has a very invigorating mint smell, and lathers like a dream with a pouf. I happen to be in love with the Menscience bodywash so I didn't go ahead and order a full bottle of this, but it is a very nice product nonetheless.

The laundry soap is my second favorite Nancy Boy product, and my new default for doing laundry. I've usually preferred liquid detergents, but am more than willing to make an exception for this product. It lives up to all the product promises made on the website - my clothes are soft without the use of fabric softener or dryer sheets, there is less lint in the lint trap after using the dryer, and the lavender scent of the soap is just strong enough to make washing a pleasant experience without hanging onto the clothes.

The linen spray is nice as well. Because the laundry soap does not leave much of a lasting scent on items you wash, you can use this product to give certain items a nice refreshing scent. I generally use this only on my sheets, as I really like the smell-free aspect for my clothing. But the linen water imparts a very nice, surprisingly long-lasting scent to the sheets. You can get it in several different scents as well.

Bottom line when it comes to Nancy Boy: there's really no excuse not to try them. They have a complete money back guarantee on all products, and do not even make you send them back if you are not satisfied - they simply ask that you pass the product on to someone else who might be interested in using it. You won't find very many companies offering those kinds of guarantees.

matadorpoeta

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thank you mr. economy.

i'm interested in their face wash, body soap, and hair products. i'll give them a try and post a review later on.

Shorty Long

Reaction score
i just came across this brand and i'm already extremely impressed...the founder, eric, will get back with you via email almost instantly.

their return policy...well, there's no return to it...just e-mail them if you're not satisfied with their product and they'll refund your card...you can keep what's left...i couldn't believe that

i'm looking forward to trying their stuff

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nancy Boy:

Alcoholic kind of mood
lose my clothes, lose my lube
cruising for a piece of fun
looking out for number one
different partner every night
so narcotic outta sight
what a gas, what a beautiful ass.

And it all breaks down at the role reversal,
got the muse in my head she's universal,
spinnin' me round she's coming over me, me.
And it all breaks down at the first rehearsal,
spinnin' me round she's coming over me, me

Kind of buzz that lasts for days
had some help from insect ways
comes across all shy and coy
just another nancy boy.
Woman man or modern monkey
just another happy junkie
fifty pounds, press my button
going down.

And it all breaks down at the role reversal

Does his makeup in his room
douse himself with cheap perfume
eyeholes in a paper bag
greatest lay I ever had
kind of guy who mates for life
gotta help him find a wife
we're a couple, when our bodies double.

And it all breaks down at the role reversal

And it all breaks down at the role reversal,

Jon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads