• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My stuff for sale..................

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
****PANTS AND SHIRTS ADDED, MEASUREMENTS COMING SOON*****

I am going to post all my stuff for sale on this one thread and just keep updating it as I get new stuff rather than continually starting new threads. All stuff is always New With Tags unless otherwise stated. Prices are usually but not always negotiable. Multi item discounts also available. Please PM me rather than email as I check PM more often. All prices include shipping to USA. Canada $5, Europe/Asia $20 (pocket squares and socks include shipping anywhere)

Stuff on ebay ending tomorrow:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...QsassZemorel98

Pants:

KIF_5154.jpg

Zegna by Incotex light grey garbadine flat front 100% wool pants. Lined to the knee, pick stithcing on pockets and fly, split rear curtained waistband. Great fabric on these pants. Size 34 and 33 $160 each.
KIF_5155.jpg

KIF_5156.jpg

Ralph Lauren Purple Label cream/beige 100% linen pants. Flat front, lined to the knee., Size 36 $130
KIF_5163.jpg

KIF_5164.jpg

KIF_5165.jpg

Incotex size 33 65% cotton/35% wool flat front dress slacks. Color is a light khaki. The fabric on these is really cool both in feel and look. It's a faint herringbone. $150
KIF_5157.jpg

KIF_5158.jpg

KIF_5159.jpg

KIF_5162.jpg

Polo Blue label 100% cotton white pants in size 36. Flat front. Shop dirt on both legs, which will come off with a dry cleaning. $50
KIF_5169.jpg

KIF_5170.jpg

KIF_5171.jpg

KIF_5173.jpg

Etro burgandy flat front size 38 cotton pants. $45
KIF_4820-1.jpg

KIF_4821-1.jpg

Shirts:

Great slim fitting Roda 100% cotton shirts. Spread collar, MOP buttons (crows foot stitching), barrel cuffs. $50 Sizes 15.5 & 16.
15.5 - 18.5 shoulders, 39-40 inch chest, 38 waist, 34 inch sleeves.
16 - 19.5 shoulders, 42 chest, 40 waist, 35 inch sleeves.
KIF_5166.jpg

KIF_5167.jpg

KIF_5168.jpg

Socks:
Pantherella's. All but one are OTC. $19 each
KIF_5013.jpg

KIF_5014.jpg

KIF_5015.jpg

Jackets:

Shoes:

Sweaters:

Andrea Fenzi (maker of Avon Celli knitwear) 100% wool half zip sweater. Size medium, dark oatmeal color. 44 chest, 18.5 shoulders, 27 sleeves. $130
KIF_4863.jpg

KIF_4864.jpg

KIF_4862.jpg

Ties:

Roda 100% cashmere square tipped ties. One navy. $40
KIF_4937.jpg

KIF_4938.jpg

Belts:

Barneys chocolate brown belts. Size 38. $40 each
KIF_4644.jpg

KIF_4646.jpg

KIF_4649.jpg

KIF_4647.jpg

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pm sent on blue zegna check and brioni pink/navy squares + other things

water

Reaction score
What is the knee and ankle measurement on the brown 34 Freemans?

Seersucker

Reaction score
Ed, you need a better Thread title than My Stuff for Sale. I would solicit the forum for their ready advice, but offer the following:

Ed's House of Style.

Frederic's Berceuse

Reaction score
dang, i got the disadvantage here as i cannot download all your photos quickly to see everything before someone snatches them!

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won't go nekkid this summer thanks to EdMorel; quality seller. Thanks for the deal! (My neighbors thank you too)

Frederic's Berceuse

Reaction score
Ed, I pmed you about that boglioli. let me know! thanks

also , do you still have that sweet charcoal 36 pants left?

i really want to get that one too.

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Frederic's Berceuse
Ed, did that boglioli just disappear?

Sorry dior! If Brian really wants the Boglioli, he can have it.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Boglioli jacket is sold.

Hickey pants are still available but I am going to ebay with them by tonight.

Someone just asked me a question about the quality of the HF pants/fabric. I think they are a notch below the Incotex Formale but they are still nice and you can't get an Incotex wool/cashmere blend for under $100. Would appreciate if those that have received their HF pants comment as to what they think about them, good or bad. Thanks

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have some HF pants that I like very much, but I've found that the sizing is all over the place (probably not what edmorel wants to hear). BUT, if they fit, they can be very good pants.

What edmorel hasn't posted is that those retailed for at least $300. I have some cotton HF cords that I think retailed for $350 (I paid a tiny fraction, but bought them at the sample sale). Certainly overpriced, but worth keeping in mind. No, they're not Incotex, but you are paying Banana Republic prices...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads