• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My shoe sale thread.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Taking the clever idea from others, I will be updating this thread as I receive more.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Santoni Goodyear 10.5D and 8D true to size

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

$212 now $197shipped each

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

New in Box John Lobb Giono brown suede chukka boot.
Size 6.5 E UK/7 D US
SOLD
New in box JL Giono dark oak museum chukka boot. 10.5 E uK
$589 shipped please see new thread
yes, suede one was lot cheaper for me
photos to come

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Santoni Boots Chelsea size 13 brand new
$205 shipped pending sale

on the left:
Picture018-1.jpg

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sutor Mantellassi Chocolate (it is not grey like shown in photo) Suede Monkstrap

New models that they have are in blue soles at Neiman Marcus.

Retail $1,225

My price was 399, 385 369(below cost point) now $355 shipped (this is way below my cost now size 8 UK 8.5 D US or 9 D snug.

Very beautiful very italianate.

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

inlove.gif

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
INSTALLMENT PLANS!!

i offer payment plans:

2,3, or 4 installments for any item i sell here on B&S. I can/ will deliver to you on good faith and take payments as mentioned per month.

conditions:
1) i know who you are / know your benign history here /transacted successfully with you before /come with a reference from someone i know here.

2) first installment due on the first day you pend sale with me/i ship out. if you plan to do 2 or 3 total installments, longest wait between installments is 1 month. the 1st and 2nd installments are free for you to do if 2nd installment is final. please add 5 dollars (service fee) to the 3rd installment. any amount can be paid in any installment payment including the first one, but the final installment must cover total rest of total amount due + 5 dollars if it is a 3rd and final installment.
4 installment plan or if you decide to change to 4 installment plan during the course: the 4th (and) final installment must include 10 dollars on top of total amount due .

3) first payment on first pend sale day can be paid via paypal.
all installments thereafter are only accepted in money order/check. please understand.

this is solely to help out those out there (quite a few) that want an item but cannot make financial means to pay lump sum of $300-500 or whatever large gross amount. i understand that is alot of money to many persons including I.
this is to assuage you but the 5 and 10 dollar service fee is to a) slightly compensate myself for delay of payment receipt and b) to slightly discourage taking installment plan if i can, as understandably, i rather take a lump sum.

good thing is, this is not a layaway ( you have the merchandise and i trust you to make faithful payment) , i am not a credit card, I dont charge interest, other than the small service fee (on 3rd and 4th installments, if it happens to go that far).

thanks.
smile.gif

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can already see this is going to be a thread of beautiful shoes that are not my size...

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want first dibs on the Dovers when you decide to sell them
devil.gif

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can see it now...in about a year Brian's closet will be full of only EGs.
devil.gif

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nerdykarim
And two years from now, the aforementioned EG's will have been replaced by Top Drawer models.
smile.gif

not sure about that. only difference seems to be the slightly more bevelling of the waist and a little more artisan sole.
which ..after a few walks , there will be no visible difference between them and regular EG.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics