• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr B's Blake boots vs Grenson Sharp/Fred

AlwaysDressed

Reaction score

See your brown pants, raise you a red.

I almost wore my red Polo chinos today. But I went jeans and sports coat instead.

6266727792_9bac5311b2_o.jpg

Duppy

Reaction score
Got mine, Friday nite. Definitely a nice addition to the wardrobe, esp considering price and the quality you get.

Will be interesting to see the dark brown fit pics, Quadcammer.

DKSnider

Reaction score
Anyone get the brown ones?
Wondering if they grew on you. I prefer some contrast in the shoe, they just put the same dark sole on it, I would have liked some variation, maybe stitching, something.

I ordered the brown ones...and I'd love to tell you they're great, but they haven't even been shipped yet 4 days later.

Aldo's Fail shows up in different ways. I contacted customer service and the reason they have not shipped is because no store in NJ has them in stock...so instead of just directing the order to the dozen stores in ny or pennsylvania that have them, they figured they would just sit on the order and wait till a jersey store got them in stock...which would be who knows when.

On top of the that, they charge your credit card at the time of the order not the time of shipment like just about every other company.

I think this must be what's happened with my order as well... Charged my credit card but no shipping notice after about a week or two. Didn't even get an order confirmation email.

FashionMister

Reaction score
So I ordered mine after an unsuccessful attempt at a pair of Ted Baker Brogue Boots. I placed the order on Tuesday of last week and found out that they put my order on hold because my phone number was not the same one attached to my bank. They still have not been shipped. :(

@AlwaysDressed I know this is about shoes but I wanted to ask what kind of jeans those are that you are wearing in the latest pic?

AlwaysDressed

Reaction score

So I ordered mine after an unsuccessful attempt at a pair of Ted Baker Brogue Boots. I placed the order on Tuesday of last week and found out that they put my order on hold because my phone number was not the same one attached to my bank. They still have not been shipped. :(

@AlwaysDressed I know this is about shoes but I wanted to ask what kind of jeans those are that you are wearing in the latest pic?
They are actually Tommy Hilfiger Straight Leg Jeans. Inexpensive but great looking in person.

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok fellas, here are the pics. I'm struggling here a little. I like them, but the color seems awfully dark in the artificial light. I'll have to look at them in the daylight. I don't like the cognac, so if I decide I don't like these, its all over.

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I like the dark brown. would wear it differently

Those pics are a bit deceptive due to the flash and reflections on the sole.

There is no contrast between the edge of the sole and the leather upper. Its pretty monotone. Thats what turned me off. If they really looked like the first pic we'd have a game.

Quadcammer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to get them out into the daylight before I can make a decision on the color. In certain artificial light, they look really dark.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads