• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movies that blow

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
"Knowing"... WTF?! It started as an interesting psych/sci-fi chase movie, trying to stop the end of the world, then suddenly turns into an aliens beaming up people / horror movie. Weird. Nick Cage is setting even new lower standards, impressively low.
Originally Posted by m@T
Eagle Eye. Awful.
how the **** are we supposed to believe he survived all that at the end?[/spoiler]
duh, there were triplets!

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
agreed. I was so so disappointed with Yes Man. The book is the best thing I have read all year, pointed it at numerous people to rave reviews...the movie taints the book. Shame.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
The Spirit. ******* unwatchable and an insult to Will Eisner.
+1000. I made the mistake of renting that POS since I liked Sin City and 300. I got a sinking feeling about the movie in the first 5 minutes. After Samuel L Jackson hit The Spirit over the head with a toilet and screamed out "TOILETS ARE ALWAYS FUNNY!" I had to shut it off.
angry.gif
Originally Posted by thekunk07
pineapple express was a *************
QFT
Originally Posted by m@T
Eagle Eye.
Oh Jeez. I remember on my day off I went to watch that steaming piece of garbage. I walked out after 30 minutes and ducked into the next theater which was playing Lakeview Terrace... even worse. I walked out of that and into the next theater which was playing "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People"... still pretty bad. I ended up watching "Burn After Reading" which was NOT half as funny as everyone says it was. The only reason I stayed is because I knew I wasn't going to pay $15 and walk out of 4 movies in a single day. BTW, WTF is the deal with Samuel L Jackson? Half his movies are good, the other half are raw sewage. You would think this guy would at least be in a position to stick with good scripts. Worst film I've ever seen him in... Freedomland. He plays an overweight diabetic cop who has panic attacks and needs an inhaler searching for a missing girl. I figured that this would somehow connect to the plot at a pivotal point... turns out it was just some random **** for him to do on camera.
confused.gif

Liam

Reaction score
Snakes on a plane was so hyped and when I watched it I really thought it was crap.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I watched this the other day. **** stew. There is no sense of subtlety. The movie practically uses subtitles that say "Warning: Foreshadowing" or "This is ironic." Add in really cliche music references (Lennon, Coltrane, Beethoven :eyeroll) and you've got a music movie for people who couldn't name the symphony after Beethoven's 8th. Edit: Oh yeah. Mr Holland's "American Symphony" is 3 minutes long. And it sucks.
Mr%20Hollands%20Opus1.jpg

Tad Ferguson

Reaction score
I agree with Pineapple Express. It was such a let down. The idea of a stoner action movie has so much potential.

I think the worst movie I've ever seen is Pride & Prejudice and I don't think it was just because it was a chick flick. I mean, I really liked Beaches (maybe I shouldn't admit that? ha), so I don't think it's the chick flick thing. It's just a terrible movie.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
The Spirit. ******* unwatchable and an insult to Will Eisner.

I didn't even enjoy the trailer, so actually seeing the movie was out of the question.

Mauby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I didn't even enjoy the trailer, so actually seeing the movie was out of the question.

Wish I had read this thread before I had a chance to cancel it from Netflix.

Hayling

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Spatlese
Body of Lies. Didn't enjoy.

I disagree, that movie was great.

Bangkok Dangerous (Nicholas Cage) sucked horribly...but you could tell that from the trailer.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hayling
I disagree, that movie was great.

Bangkok Dangerous (Nicholas Cage) sucked horribly...but you could tell that from the trailer.

When does Nick Cage not suck? He is an awful actor.

Wolverine sucked ass. What a waste of my time.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryoneo
When does Nick Cage not suck? He is an awful actor.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads