• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most big-time iPad case?

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
A bit label-whorish, and it's only a nonfunctional slip cover. But I like your thinking re: price.

Don't look at the pics. Look at the swatches. Lots of very colorful leather and alligator to choose from with not a label in sight.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Where are you having this made?

Gotta be some place in florence...

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
"Sassy Croco"? :roma:

For girls. Or possibly ****.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ what are you talking about?

laughwithm3

Reaction score

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
"Sassy Croco"? :roma:

For girls. Or possibly ****.

LOL, yeah. I saw that. Let's just pretend we didn't.

Originally Posted by laughwithm3
even the LV one($350) is more expensive than the one you have linked but that's chump change compare to this one,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...reme-gems.html

It's not just about finding the most expensive iPad case. It's about finding one that also looks halfway decent/classy and is functional. LV cases, with marsupialed LV logos all over them, do not pass the "classy" smell test with me. And if the only thing I wanted was something overstated and expensive, I'd buy a slaughtered whale off some Japanese fishing boat and have its penis fashioned into a bespoke case or something. (There'd probably be plenty of material left over for a closet full of whale-penis suits, too, which would make me the toast of the WAYWRN town).

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
unrelated but I always liked the LV Taiga leather Robusto briefcases. They're sleek, have nice hardware, and don't have logos everywhere.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
unrelated but I always liked the LV Taiga leather Robusto briefcases. They're sleek, have nice hardware, and don't have logos everywhere.

+1

LV un-logoed stuff is very nice. I'm browsing through their selection right now. Sorry for missing your earlier comment to this point, as well.

lovelux2010

Reaction score

lovelux2010

Reaction score
h by harris just released one..available at browns in black..
very chanel esque so perhaps one for the SF ladies

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads