• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Most annoying people at the gym...

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by markb
ha ha guys who wear their swim suits while taking a shower - ok so I don't hate them but I do laugh

Laugh all you want. I still refuse to shower naked next to another nude man.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AntiHero84
Laugh all you want. I still refuse to shower naked next to another nude man.

How old are you?

dizzhizz

Reaction score
might be a korean/asian thing but i see a bunch of dudes at my gym going barefoot and it just kills me.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Xerxes
Guy without hair on his body. He is like a p*ssy f*ggot without the hair. Real man has a hair everywhere, and proud to show it. In Iran we had Zurkhaneh, the House of Strength, ancient training rituals from days of Persian army. If you had no hair you had little testicles since you were a boy without puberty. One time a man came without his hair, and he said he cut it off. So he was beaten with the war club and told to grow it or not come again.

My new signature
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

Crow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by markb
ha ha guys who wear their swim suits while taking a shower - ok so I don't hate them but I do laugh

id rather not see anyones bare ass or penis, thank you very much.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody who treats the gym like a social club is pretty annoying, chatting and giggling etc. This is serious business!

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The most annoying people at the gym are the pussies that whine about naked guys in the locker-room. It's a gym, it's a men's locker-room - grow up and get the **** over it

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crow
id rather not see anyones bare ass or penis, thank you very much.

Why are you afraid of seeing a bare ass or a cock? You've seen a Appreciation movie before, right?

classic_girl

Reaction score
why u think most annoyed people are at the gym. people go the gym club because they want to make their body balance, slim . there are three types of people go to the gym : the once timer, the buddy and the dedicated

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gangs of Amenians is nothing.

I used to work out in a ghetto gym in the "bad" part of Durham, NC (not so bad, it was safer than everywhere I ever lived in Miami) with huge scary guys who had obviously been in prison. The equipment was fairly old, sometimes rusty, and the place had a tin roof and no AC, so in the summer it's sweltering.

I now work out in a fancy gym in the EU Quarter, populated by guys in designer track suits. When the guys aren't actually lifting, they are preening, talking on their cell phones or just sitting there hogging the machines. Also, they smell bad.

Guess which gym I prefer? If you guessed ghetto gym, you are right. Waiting for a machine while a guy checks out his bicep flex makes me insane.

P.S. - If anyone knows how to say "why the **** don't you stop hogging the machine and go flex in the mirror?" in French, please PM me. Also, "if you keep sitting there talking on your phone, I'm going to make you eat it" would also be helpful.

cannan

Reaction score
I just can't stand the male chatty cathies while at the same time are supersetting six different excercises while talking about the chick on the treadmill, who most likely wouldn't give any of them the time of day anyway.

I've starting gathering my assortment of gym equipment at my house to combat my issues with people at the gym. I figure my $50 a month could go toward my own equipment.

darnelled

Reaction score
Seems like most of you need to have a talk with the owner or manager of the gym you're likely paying to use.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics