1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Monster, Ho - February 26, 2014

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by StyleforumRobot, Feb 26, 2014.

Tags:
  1. StyleforumRobot

StyleforumRobot Senior member Moderator

Hot Topics

Promiscuous T-Shirts

Promiscuous tees (or slutty t-shirts, if that’s your thing) are loose fitting long t-shirts with big scoop necks to show off your man breasts. With a few days of warm weather amid a crushing, awful winter, I thought it’d be appropriate to highlight a thread featuring an increasingly popular summer favorite for StyleForum SW&D posters – maybe you’ll be able to pick some up on sale.

Expensive Bathrooms

I’ve always thought a ‘luxury bathroom’ was a bathroom with a Japanese talking toilet and a bidet, but I was wrong. Apparently there’s an entire world of design and aesthetic development for our least favorite rooms – and this being a furniture thread on StyleForum, there’s lot of minimalism.

Godzilla

This is probably the first movie I’ve featured, but holy shit the new Godzilla looks so awesome. And it has Walter White! Holy god.