• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIJ on the official DH site

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
unhemmed 19cm looked pretty bad on me the stacking was ridiculous on someone who is 5'8....

sold those puppies long ago

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
2009 and we're still talking bout 19cm. and what's this facebook i keep hearing about? or blueray?

LAWL

I would say that **** was played when Pete kicked smack and Kate kicked him to the curb...however, it's hip hop now thanks to Ye. I saw Nas a few weeks ago and he appeared to be rocking Dauphins. I think it's coming back around.

Originally Posted by jet
I don't know, 21 cems look pretty fantastic on me.

Me too, best cut I ever owned. Mine were MII; still sometimes think about copping a pair of MIJ. Probably the best non-selvage fade I've ever seen (some recent pics on sufu were amazing).

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I don't know, 21 cems look pretty fantastic on me. Agreed about the 19s though.

21cm look pretty ridiculous on anyone who is slim and under 6 feet, especially if they ain't hemmed.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
21cm look pretty ridiculous on anyone who is slim and under 6 feet, especially if they ain't hemmed.
Maybe, but if you're 6'3"/215 with a long inseam, they look pretty ******* good.

darkie_one

Reaction score
post your looks in diors here, please
and luisaviaroma has mij only in 30, 34 and 36 (discounted)

darkie_one

Reaction score
BRUT is MIJ
NOSTALGY BRUT is MII

By the way, I've requested restock of 19cms at luisaviaroma, let's do a flashmob maybe?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
19cm look pretty ridiculous on anyone under 6 feet in real life, especially if they ain't hemmed.

FTFY

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well 19cm can look good if if they're hemmed with a little bit of stacking on 5'9'' peeps. Or at least that's what I tell myself.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drillserg
the MIJ are much better quality
yeah I know MIJ and MII are different, but not what the difference between the two raw jeans on that site is, other than that they're both probably MII

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
...however, it's hip hop now thanks to Ye. I saw Nas a few weeks ago and he appeared to be rocking Dauphins. I think it's coming back around.

P.S. This only counts if you wear them sized up.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
why do you abbreivate kanye 'ye'?

are you hoping he sees your post and gives you a shout out?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
yeah I know MIJ and MII are different, but not what the difference between the two raw jeans on that site is, other than that they're both probably MII

No, check in the details tab and you'll see if they are MII or MIJ - the prices aren't too bad at all! Under $240 for 19cm MIJ shipped to USA is sweet!

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Watch out for customs, though...I asked this a while back and got no response: what's ballpark customs tab for a $250 purchase shipped from EU?

And does it matter if you just ignore the bill when it shows up?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads