• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by progressiveminded
Any chance of getting pictures of the linen hoodie on a model?

Check out the What are you wearing thread. There are a few pics of Saucemaster wearing the jacket.

oakoner

Reaction score
I have to hand it to you.
the Fleece Lined Pullover Hoodie is a big step in the right direction.
2 things though.
1. is the lining black or navy?
2. would it be a possibility to order it with the cuffs a bit longer?
either its way its pretty sick.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, those hoodies have been selling pretty fast. We don't think we can get this gray interlock again, so we can only do about 5, maybe 6 more of these hoodies. I am searching for some more interlock as we speak, but it probably will not be this same fabric. The pictures just don't do this hoodie any justice. The material is amazing!!

scoon0224

Reaction score
I'm sure I"m not gonna be the last person to ask this.... but I'm trying to compare your hoodie to the ubiquitous W+H sizes...

How stretchy is it? Cuz I'd like it to be pretty fitted, and I know you guys can make it longer...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would consider the hoodie that I am wearing to be rather fitted. The fabric does have some give to it. We think the best way to pick your size for most people is to measure your chest, and than add 1" or 2" and that is what size you will be in our stuff. So if your chest measures 34" or 35" you will be a 36, if your chest measures 36" or 37" you will be our 38. I have a 34.5" chest...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, we will have to stop taking orders for the hoodie after the next purchase. I am pretty sure we can do maybe two more, but we want to make sure. I will give you guys an update tomorrow after I talk with Colby...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Michael, thanks again for the help man and putting up with all my questions because I'm a picky mofo. I look forward to getting the stuff and modelling them on my sexy self.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Michael, thanks again for the help man and putting up with all my questions because I'm a picky mofo. I look forward to getting the stuff and modelling them on my sexy self.

We aim to please
smile.gif

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey michael, could you please post the shoulder to shoulder measurements of the whodini coat sz 34 and 36? I'm normally a 36 in suit jackets but am confused to if i should just go with that or maybe squeeze into a 34. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads