1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeljkrell

michaeljkrell Senior member

Any word on when spring/summer stuff will be sold? It has been high 70s-low80s in florida the past few days and i don't want to think about wearing longsleeves or multiple layers right now. Just curious when and what you're going to put out for the warmer weather. I know you were talking about shorts and maybe lightweight cargo pants. Tshirts(possibly with your brother's designs) short sleeve henley's, vnecks are all cool. I'm also curious if you're gonna find a cool twist on normal summer looks.

OK, I got off the phone with Colby and we will have a three button s/s henley, and 5 button l/s henley, a v-neck with basically the same cut as the our current henley, but without buttons(and the v-neck will about as deep as when 2 buttons are buttoned) and a longsleeve boatneck. I'd say give use two weeks on these. We could probably get them out next week, but Colby has to go in to his job this weekend to do inventory[​IMG]

Remember guys, this is the equation. More purchases=Less time we have to spend at our other jobs=More garments we can make= [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jet

jet Senior member

damn I can't wait for the henley if it's what I'm thinking, and a deep V would be really fresh

3. whodini

whodini Senior member

T-shirts sound great... I just got my whodini jacket in khaki and it is fantastic--much more interesting and fun to wear than, say, the comparable APC jacket this spring!
    Pics of my jacket?

4. jj4

jj4 Well-Known Member

Are you planning on doing polos similar to the ones shown on your site (in s/s or 3/4)? I love the look of those and think they would look particularly awesome with the shorts on your site.

5. jet

jet Senior member

3/4 sleeve is dope, mike do some Ts like that again

6. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Funny how you can look at a single picture and think, "Yeah, the first time I saw 'Bourne 2' I wanted that shirt, too."
    I require KrellxKirill colab.

7. michaeljkrell

Are you planning on doing polos similar to the ones shown on your site (in s/s or 3/4)? I love the look of those and think they would look particularly awesome with the shorts on your site.

Oh yeah, we will be doing the 3/4 polo too...

8. King Francis

King Francis Senior member

I'd like to see a 100% cotton short-sleeved polo with a side slit hemline, no chest pocket, and sleeves that end no more than halfway down the upper arm. Something that comes in black, white, and a range of spring/summer colors (baby blue, pale yellow, grass green, et cetera). A true modern-cut tennis polo that could also serve as a great alternative to T-shirts for streetwear.

I've considered AA, but their leisure polo has a chest pocket and no side slit; their pique polo is 50% polyester, which would kill me in Florida's summer; and both appear to have sleeves that end just above the elbow. *thumbs down*

EDIT: Meant to say "no chest pocket."

9. michaeljkrell

Francis, we can do that for you. We can just adjust our 3/4 polo, but it will probably $10-$15 more...

Good news on the lined hoodies. We found some interlock in different colors that is just as nice as the previous interlock. We will be lining them with some different fabrics. We were going to make a couple of black hoodies lined in flannel for sure. Not sure about the other ones.

We also found some burgundy interlock for everyone that wanted that asymmetrical hoodie in burgundy like sauce...

Good news all-around...

10. Wade M

Wade M Senior member

I'd love to see some photos of this new gear, want to buy more. Loving the jacket, hoping to finally get to wear it this weekend!

--Wade

11. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

im very interested in those black flannel lined hoodies. What color flannel fdo you guys have?

12. mr bunbury

mr bunbury Senior member

I am 100% on board for one of those flannel-lined hoodies!

13. michaeljkrell

Not quite sure which flannel we are using. We would probably only make two or so hoodies with the same flannel color...

14. Double D

Double D Senior member

Count me in on the hoody. I suspect SuFuers are going to be picking that one up left right and centre.

15. denimaddict

any idea what other color sets you will be working with? More grey perhaps?

16. michaeljkrell

We are going to have rust orange, gray, black, burgundy and maybe a spring green, depending on the shade...

17. denimaddict

Oh Oh Oh I am gonna be all over a burgundy one. [​IMG]

18. Eternal

Eternal Active Member

I soon want to buy two Henley's. But I also need shorts that stops at the knee. Is it any posibility that you are going to make any? If you are going too, I would like some plain white, maybe a royal blue&white pinstripe and a red one.

19. Ott

Ott Senior member

^^yeah, there was some talk about shorts and/or lightweight cargo pants earlier in the thread, but I'm not sure what happened with that.

20. michaeljkrell

We are still working on the shorts and pants. It just takes us some time because Colby has a fulltime job and I work part-time and go to school. The blizzards that seem to come every couple of days don't help either [​IMG]

We are going to try to fit in one new item each week. Next week we will have a couple of really nice zip-up fleece hoodies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.