• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
How soon are the long johns going to hit? I think I might like a pair or two for winter.

And have you ever thought about doing underwear type henley's, like the ones put out by Schiesser in their Revival line? Something like this in your bamboo fabric would be awesome.

37749_norm.jpg
37758_norm.jpg

Do you own any of this Schiesser stuff? It looks pretty nice. I'm trying to find a good website besides the one in Germany

Lachy

Reaction score
MJK, didn't mean to imply I don't love the hoodie, because I do. Always gets comments when I wear it. Like you say it's a relaxed fit, I like it alot, I was just expecting a slimmer fit.

Sucks there's no more large left in the flannels, that'll teach me wait. I was thinking about ordering some underware, if you want to throw in an extra pair I won't say no, but it's not nessicary, I love your stuff.

Any more t-shirts planned for release soon, or should I go ahead and order?

Oh, and I second the henley idea
smile.gif

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, we have to get some brown, black and blue up there in the bamboo, but it may be a week or two before we are able to get any of those stocked. If you wanted one, we could have it ready for you in a week or so.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cldpsu
Do you own any of this Schiesser stuff? It looks pretty nice. I'm trying to find a good website besides the one in Germany
Yes, I have quite a bit. Fantastic materials and construction, and women love it. I only asked Michael for a replacement because I'd like to stock up some more on similar stuff without breaking the bank and his underwear is great for the price. PM me if you want contact info for my U.S. Schiesser source though.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Regular Fit in 32

Waist - 33"
Inseam - 33"
Front Rise - 10"
Back Rise - 13.75"
Upper Thigh (Flat) - 11.75"
Knee (Flat) - 8.75"
Leg Opening (Flat) - 7.75"

is this still the measurement? with the leg opening 7.75, cause i noticed for a size 30 in SLIM it is now an 8 on your website...
which is accurate?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that isn't the right measurement. I don't know what I was measuring there. I haven't had much of a chance to measure a 32, and I don't have one to measure here. I will get it to you next week...

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have navy and brown boxer briefs in small, medium & large. I plan to get it on the website this weekend. Pm me if you want to make sure you some before hand.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
michael if you still have those 32 slim khaki's ill take them now

^^
Yeah can't wait till you have some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52