1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colby

colby Senior member

colby, what is the stretch like on the bamboo underwear? I am close to a 33", should I get a medium or large? thanks!

The fabric has 5% spandex so it is quite stretchy. I would go with a M. Thanks, Colby.

2. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Maybe you should start a new thread since MJK is out of business?

3. fiasco

fiasco Senior member

whats the usual turnaround time from payment to delivery?

4. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

i ordered a pair of the skinny pants back on 3/23/10

should i be expecting an email w/ a tracking number? or will they just show up randomly

5. Huntsman

Huntsman Senior member

Am I missing the email address to PP orders to?

6. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

ever consider adding a opening to the underwear?

I vote to stay with the no fly design. No-fly Zone +1.

Great news about the new run btw. I'll be in for 10 or so.

7. Hummingbird

Hummingbird Senior member

PM'd as well. Thank you, Colby! Also, @ MJK - get those skinnies to me :-D

8. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

I have had a few members asking about custom shirts. I can offer custom options on sleeve length, actual shirt length, and the inseam on pants and shorts. I will make a sample in size M out of each fabric for photos. Choose the size that you would normally wear in my shirts. You would then let me know what lengths you need. This is not an additional charge. The fabrics I have available are the beige/lavander, and the medium blue/white oxford. I will post fit pics later. The prices will range from $49-$59. PM me or email me if you are interested. I will get back to everyone tomorrow. Thanks, Colby.
    +1

9. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

10. fiasco

fiasco Senior member

why you selling?

11. breakz

breakz Senior member

Got the new eggplant boxers, Colby--they're great! Thanks a lot.

12. fiasco

fiasco Senior member

got my skinny khakis size 32...

i like them but the upper block is tight around my thighs, i dont know if its enough to warrant getting rid of them still deciding.

Satisfied with my purchase none the less.

13. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

finally sent in my measurements for the purple plaid shirt. can't wait to get them, and really excited to get a customized shirt for a very fair price.

14. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

received my shirt. really great. absolutely happy with the construction. surprised to receive the nice thick mop buttons on them too. measurements were exactly as i prescribed. only wish i could have some darts for waist suppression as this shirt is basically cut straight (pre-taper mjk era). the interfacing in the collar and cuff is more substantial than before.

all in all, i am supremely satisfied with the quality of the construction, fit, and quality/color of the fabric used. for the price and with his free alteration service, it's simply impossible to find something close to colby's shirts.

colby, keep them coming. i am planning to continue to do business with you for a long time in the future.

15. snuff_daddy

snuff_daddy Senior member

16. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

Pls get some pics up laughter95.

17. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

I'm almost afraid to because I don't want all of you buying up the shirts before me. Heh just kidding. Do you all need detail pics and fit pics? I actually felt like Colby's detail and fit pics do an adequate job.

18. onijo84

onijo84 Senior member

I'm almost afraid to because I don't want all of you buying up the shirts before me. Heh just kidding. Do you all need detail pics and fit pics? I actually felt like Colby's detail and fit pics do an adequate job.

lol.

Both the detail and fit pics would be great. Up to you man. Fit pics are what i am looking forward to. Perhaps you could post them over Colby's new thread.

19. thinc

thinc Member

Got the colby sample shirt from his sale thread. Great shirt and at least on par with previous mjk offerings. In the sale thread, colby said the shirt is a medium but it is pretty tight in the shoulders for me and has really high armholes. So I took measurements and the front shoulders only came out to 17" while the size chart said M should be 17.5" or so. Everywhere else fits perfect though so I'll hang onto this anyway. I'm really liking the new slim cut. For reference, I'm about 5'9" 160lb with ~39 chest. I take M in mjk, epaulet, gant rugger, h&m, kzo and L in WvG. Sorry about the low quality shots, camera sucks.

[​IMG][​IMG]

20. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

[/I]

Wow, that looks really nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.