• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael J Krell - affiliate thread (www.michaeljkrell.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
it's getting to be that time!

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
They will be our same cut. We will basically use whatever nice flannel we can get our hands on...

We will be putting up some wrinkled seersucker/cotton gauze/oxford stripe button downs that are about a half size smaller that you may like...

Yeah, sounds great. FWIW, that red/green/navy plaid flannel that Rogues Gallery used in FW/08 was ridiculously nice.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would like to suggest you guys make one or two different cuts, and stick with them consistently. It gets to be too confusing when there are variations in different batches of shirts.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have 2 smalls and 1 extra small left in the gray mac and they are on sale for $79 after the discount... http://www.michaeljkrell.com/macgray.html
1medium.jpg

k4ppah

Reaction score
Wish I had checked out this thread earlier! Wow, great stuff!

I ordered one of the Grey S/S Button downs, and I'm looking forward to what you've got coming up.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
my s/s grey cotton twill shirt arrived today. It's great to know that what I pay for the shirt goes towards construction and fabric instead of marketing and other costs. amazing shirt, even more amazing price. I'm really impressed with the slim-fitting sleeves. the length is great too. I'll definitely be ordering more items in the future.

Pierat

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
my s/s grey cotton twill shirt arrived today. It's great to know that what I pay for the shirt goes towards construction and fabric instead of marketing and other costs. amazing shirt, even more amazing price. I'm really impressed with the slim-fitting sleeves. the length is great too. I'll definitely be ordering more items in the future.

Mine got here today. Shoulders and neck fit great, but I'll have to get it darted some. Also loving the slim sleeves.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba

Originally Posted by k4ppah
Wish I had checked out this thread earlier! Wow, great stuff!

I ordered one of the Grey S/S Button downs, and I'm looking forward to what you've got coming up.

Originally Posted by Pierat
Mine got here today. Shoulders and neck fit great, but I'll have to get it darted some. Also loving the slim sleeves.

Thank you sirs...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ You tease. Two questions:

1. Is that seersucker a long sleeve or short sleeve?
2. ETA on the watermelon chambray (or any sneek peeks?)?

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most of the seersuckers are long sleeve. We have some fabric leftover that we will probably do a short sleeve or two, but there won't be many of them at all.

The watermelon shirts will be for sale in the next day or two...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Most of the seersuckers are long sleeve. We have some fabric leftover that we will probably do a short sleeve or two, but there won't be many of them at all.

The watermelon shirts will be for sale in the next day or two...

Sweetness! Do you have a close up picture of the fabric for the watermelon on hand by chance? I would love to get an idea of how it looks as I'm looking at another red chambray shirt and trying to decide which to get. And if this will be long sleeve, then I'm excited as I would love the red in long sleeve as opposed to short sleeve as I initially thought.

Maybe you can make some ties with that extra seersucker fabric
wink.gif

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
edit : ah dang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads