• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it is legit, but it doesn't make it right :slayer:

Yeah I'm about to fax it in. Have to fill out a declaration for plants as well since the shoe trees are made of cedar. Really against putting my social as well, but I also really want my MTOs

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i'm torn between meermin and AE colourwise. last shape and execution really looks good on the meermins. wear them in good health.

Fritz, I'm taken aback by your positive comments as of late. Seriously

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah I'm about to fax it in. Have to fill out a declaration for plants as well since the shoe trees are made of cedar. Really against putting my social as well, but I also really want my MTOs

Could you post instructions tips on how to "self-broker"? I'm really intrigued and would love to do this. I'm sick of getting fuxked by fedex

amathew

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Could you post instructions tips on how to "self-broker"? I'm really intrigued and would love to do this. I'm sick of getting fuxked by fedex

Besides having to provide SS #, and delaying the shipment, they're not going to charge you more. Inconvenience, yes. ******* you over, no.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who do I give my SSN to? I want to self-broker. Do I need to mention this to Meermin before they ship?

Tano

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if in the Linea range, the 10172 is the same shade of brown as the 102390?.

The pictures seem like the 102390 is a darker shade of brown . I have asked them direct but they didnt understand my question.

JBMarce21

Reaction score
I presume so as it was a pic Pepe sent me as i wanted this made up in Dark Brown Calf on the Ben last of which im just about to take delivery. So i presume its been made ???
ahh good news! I didn't know if it was an MTO that they still had pics of, as they sent me something comparable for my MTO order. Veryyy nice for my steez, less nice for my wallet.

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I presume so as it was a pic Pepe sent me as i wanted this made up in Dark Brown Calf on the Ben last of which im just about to take delivery. So i presume its been made ???

ahh good news! I didn't know if it was an MTO that they still had pics of, as they sent me something comparable for my MTO order. Veryyy nice for my steez, less nice for my wallet.

Post pics of what they sent you and of course what your having made !

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm torn between meermin and AE colourwise. last shape and execution really looks good on the meermins. wear them in good health.

Fritz, I'm taken aback by your positive comments as of late. Seriously

+1 Although deep down he's just a *****cat. Looks like Fritzl's about ready to have a pair of Meermins made ?????????? Or has he secretly already ordered ????

kmdsimpson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 Although deep down he's just a *****cat. Looks like Fritzl's about ready to have a pair of Meermins made ?????????? Or has he secretly already ordered ????

I hope he does order a pair. I'm looking forward to a really straightforward, no holds barred review!

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

meow, meow. not to disappoint you mates. there's a principle i'm unlikely to break anytime soon. I do not order shoes from the distance, sorry. If you find my commentaries usefuel, I'm happy to swing buy from time to time. no worries.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I hope he does order a pair. I'm looking forward to a really straightforward, no holds barred review!

short excursus: I have a personal philosophy. there's one way to do a thing right. this is the receipe, plan, user manual etc., etc. this is the point of departure.
from there you can make it outstanding or really bad. it costs the same amount of time and effort.

recently a producer asked me about my opinion of his product. nothing special but it fittet into his target group and afaik he succeeds. what we've done was to talk about the basic conditions and the product was congruent.

Needsmoreshoes

Reaction score
Hey could someone drop me Pepe s email, I dealt with him through Sandros email on fit advice and unfortunately my shoes are a half size too small and I need to return them but Sandro hasn't replied.

New Shoes1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey could someone drop me Pepe s email, I dealt with him through Sandros email on fit advice and unfortunately my shoes are a half size too small and I need to return them but Sandro hasn't replied.
[email protected]

What last were the shoes on? Pepe told me to go with a smaller size than I've ever worn on the Olfe last (normally a 12D U.S., but recommended a 10.5 UK), and I'm hesitant to follow his advice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads