1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

meaculpa: Walk Proudly In Your New Shoes!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by lisapop, Mar 17, 2005.

1. lisapop

lisapop Senior member

A big thank-you to everyone who responded to my shoe offer. meaculpa is clearly "not at fault" for wanting some outstanding shoes, as we all can relate to, and I'd like to give them to him. Enjoy your captoe shoes from Foster's of Jermyn Street, London. Time has come for you to get in-touch with your inner Imelda Marcos and become the shoe freak you've always dreamed of being. My man, you have arrived [​IMG] Grayson

2. Demeter

Demeter Senior member

Marc, You have my most heartfelt (and... foot-felt?) thanks. I can't tell you how much these will be welcome, especially since I just got back from a busy evening of walking in uncomfortable rubber-soled, cemented abominations. As with VersaceMan, I will promptly send these back if they do not fit perfectly, and will take the best possible care of them if they do. I'm really looking forward to seeing these beauties and will definitely post a pic or two when they arrive. [​IMG] Thanks again.

3. lisapop

lisapop Senior member

Shoes were shipped out today. Let me/us know how you like 'em.
    Grayson