• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McRib: The Return of a Legend

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Now and then I betray spicy, delicious hot mustard for the cloying charms of sweet and sour. But such dalliances are always short lived.
My method serves me well; perchance you too will find it beneficial. I first dip my nugget in the hot mustard and then I immediately dip it in the sweet & sour. Ah, but how I long for the chicken mcnuggets of yesteryear... when they were made with dark and white meat and actually tasted good...

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
On the topic of McDonald's.

The Mickey D's on the corner of 71st/Amsterdamn-Broadway is the worst ******* place in the entire country. It is full of the bottom of the barrel type people and it seems like they went overboard in the "Hire Some marsupials Get a Tax Break" program because 2 cheeseburgers, small fry, small Coke should not take 10-12 min to get.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC
On the topic of McDonald's. The Mickey D's on the corner of 71st/Amsterdamn-Broadway is the worst ******* place in the entire country. It is full of the bottom of the barrel type people and it seems like they went overboard in the "Hire Some marsupials Get a Tax Break" program because 2 cheeseburgers, small fry, small Coke should not take 10-12 min to get.
Wonder how it compares to the one I once went to on the bad side of Alameda. I don't think i saw one non-blinged tooth in the joint.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Oh this one isn't "ghetto" (that would be the one I went to by LAX at 4:30 in the morning that was filled with what appeared to be the denizens of a hip-hop club for after hours), it's just that you have a random mix of geriatrics, homeless people, LaShwanda's, run of the mill UWSers trying to get service from a staff that smashes together food and sits and takes order after order after order without ever trying to fill any of the orders and clear people out of the counter.

CBDB

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
ahhh..mcgriddle.

sweet maple syrupy muffin with fresh cheese, sausage, and egg processed products.

pair it up with a McHash Brown golden brown and crispy and get a hot cup of coffee with cream.

just puts the sunshine in your sunrise morning.

They have a special...with every three purchases you get a free angioplasty
happy.gif

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel it is the duty of every american to try each new or rereleased thing that comes out at Mcdonalds.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am about to begin my sojourn to McDonald's. I shall report back after I have satisfactorily clogged my arteries.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Conne, you should be our restaurant critic. You must sample one of every menu item and give it a rating.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

The Mickey D's on the corner of 71st/Amsterdamn-Broadway is the worst ******* place in the entire country. It is full of the bottom of the barrel type people ...

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Conne, you should be our restaurant critic. You must sample one of every menu item and give it a rating.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
My oh my, that was delicious. I purchased two BEC biscuits but could only make it through one. I also had two medium orange juices and two crispy hashbrowns. Mission accomplished.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
My oh my, that was delicious. I purchased two BEC biscuits but could only make it through one. I also had two medium orange juices and two crispy hashbrowns. Mission accomplished.

I had a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit this morning as well! This forum really is influential...
colgate.gif

4Mica

Reaction score

The Mickey D's on the corner of 71st/Amsterdamn-Broadway is the worst ******* place in the entire country. It is full of the bottom of the barrel type people and it seems like they went overboard in the "Hire Some marsupials Get a Tax Break" program because 2 cheeseburgers, small fry, small Coke should not take 10-12 min to get.

The best service I ever received at MickeyD's was the one in downtown Buenos Aires, plus you can get a fired egg on your Quarter Pounder.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads