• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

McRib: The Return of a Legend

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
This was the one in Davis, I'm sure there is one in Sac. I'll have to go McHunting for McBoneless Pigs.
Something tells me the McRib might not play in the "big cities" of Davis and Sacto. Maybe you'd have better luck looking around the meth lab towns along the 99.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Something tells me the McRib might not play in the "big cities" of Davis and Sacto. Maybe you'd have better luck looking around the meth lab towns along the 99.

There are so many black people in Sactown and backdown that they have to have them, even if I have to drive to the south side. Otherwise I'll be going to SF shortly.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can not believe there are people who eat that garbage.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SoulPatcher

Reaction score
I have never tried a McRib... I think I will tomorrow. I'm going in, guys...

dokelroth

Reaction score
There are so many black people in Sactown and backdown that they have to have them, even if I have to drive to the south side. Otherwise I'll be going to SF shortly.

Racism FTW?
baldy[1].gif
baldy[1].gif
baldy[1].gif

ac4g63

Reaction score
Man I had a McRib in Madison, WI the other day and it gave me some undesirable problems..

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
You youngsters have no clue what a heavenly treat the McRib sandwich is.

Originally Posted by VMan
I remember faux McRib sandwiches in elementary school lunch that were exactly like the original. What a delicious and disgusting sandwich.

Originally Posted by shoe
mcrib is back??!

im going now to get me one or two.

i love those.

I've never had it, but I remember the commercials. I'm looking forward to giving it a McTry.

Originally Posted by shoe
when you do, i recommend stick some soggy french fries (the longer, soggier/softer fries , the kinds i like actually) into the sandwich and eat it.

it is really tasty.

get a nice , icy cold coke to wash it down.

not a nutritious meal, but once in a while you have to treat yourself to these wondrous things.

Originally Posted by edmorel
The McRib was awesome!!!!!! The sauce no worse than all the fugazy BBQ joints that are all over. The marketing genius who thought up the concept "boneless rib sandwich" should be given a Nobel. That's a piece of Americana right there children. Can't wait to get in line for one!

Originally Posted by SoulPatcher
Does anyone have anything good to say about the McRib???

No, clearly nobody does. McRead.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love the mcrib. At least, I think I do. I still haven't found one near me.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I remember that there used to be a McDonalds in Las Vegas where they would try out all fo the new concepts. I think the idea was that it was the one place in the country where you would be getting a true cross section of the country every day. I remember trying McPizza and McRib there sometime in the earlyish 80s and loving them both. I have not eaten McDonalds since 1995 so I don't know how I feel about them now.

TheHoff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
I remember that there used to be a McDonalds in Las Vegas where they would try out all fo the new concepts. I think the idea was that it was the one place in the country where you would be getting a true cross section of the country every day. I remember trying McPizza and McRib there sometime in the earlyish 80s and loving them both. I have not eaten McDonalds since 1995 so I don't know how I feel about them now.

Does McDonalds still deliver in the Bay Area? You could always order in, McRibs for two.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
McDonalds is the antichrist and the McRib is his bastard child he doesn't really want around.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads