• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manhattan Sales Alert!!

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A small assortment of Corneliani and a lone Canali sportcoat in winter weight fabrics at the UWS Filene's Basement. Priced at a touch under $200 + Tax. Retail around 1100-1400. Sizes 40-42. Sucks that nothing fit me.

One lonely pair of brown Zanella pleated trousers in size 40 for less than $70.

Lots of Zegna dress shirts for $69.

drljva

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Century 21 has some cool Dunhill outerwear. Also, Zanella trousers are marked down to $70. A few weird colors, but a few fantastic pairs at a great price.

There's a lot of Boglioli in size 40.

Worth mentioning, too, that C21 has quite a good selection of Battistoni ties at $37. Very nice ties -- certainly at that price!
happy.gif

norcaltransplant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Out of Manhattan
frown.gif

SCOOP NYC is having a sample sale at their new location in Soho (Broadway and Broome?). Just call the store. Lots of casual wear discounted 75-85% off. Plenty of quality Jil Sander stuff, particularly dress shirts, marked down to $59. I bought a few T shirts for $5 and $10, and a plain brown Neil Barrett hoodie for $39. Not a bad haul.

Lint Brush

Reaction score
C21 has some Isaia suits (I saw 42 and 44) at $670; Brioni suits marked down to $1350, others remain at $2000 (regular discounted price). I found those Battistoni ties were cut too narrowly for my taste. Two racks of Hickey Freeman suits at $500 and the never ending supply of Barbera "Club" suits. Cornelani sportcoats in mainly summer weights/patterns are $270.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
BG further reduction started 2 days ago.

Saks starts today with an additional 50% off. Limited Edward Greens available for $350-$390 (boots and handsewns). Charvet, Truzzi, Isaia and Borrelli shirts are all about $100, down from $400 range. It's definitely worth a look.

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aportnoy
Saks starts today with an additional 50% off. Limited Edward Greens available for $350-$390 (boots and handsewns). Charvet, Truzzi, Isaia and Borrelli shirts are all about $100, down from $400 range. It's definitely worth a look.

Additional 50% off the already reduced prices? That's pretty good! May have to stop in after lunch.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Additional 50% off the already reduced prices? That's pretty good! May have to stop in after lunch.

It's 50% off the lowest ticket which is already 25-40% off. So for example, Edward Green Olney boots which started at $1050, were reduced to $787, are now $393.

It's definitely worth a look.

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saks EG update: As of late morning, there're still a decent number of pairs of Ashby left, in size 12, 8.5, 9.5, 7 and/or 8. A pair of Chelsea 202 in tobacco suede in 9. No more Onley on the racks. Even if you don't see anything your size on the racks, asked the salesperson anyway. Al was very helpful and found me a pair of Ashby and Onley in my size.

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Today's Saks Haul...

EG Olney Boot dark oak 660 last $1050>>$393
Charvet shirt taupe w/ stripes in burgundy/orange/navy $395>>$96
Charvet FC shirt pink plaid w/ navy windowpane $395>>$96
Isaia BDC shirt white w/ navy/green plaid $445>>$108
Lorenzini BDC shirt pink/white large gingham check $265>>$52.95
2 Bizzocchi ties $140/per>>$48.95/per

frankie lee

Reaction score
I browsed the sale suits and spotted a nice Corneliani 40R. The salesman went to check the price and told me that it wasn't on sale, that it had been mistakenly placed on the sale rack. I was not pleased. Definitely bargains to be had, though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads