1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Made to measure shoe/boots in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hklouis, May 14, 2005.

1. hklouis

hklouis Member

Does anyone know of any establishments in Hong Kong that offers a made to measure gentleman's shoes/boots service?

If yes, any comments on the service/quality?

thks, Louis.

2. dah328

dah328 Distinguished Member

I think Kow Hoo is one of the better known shops. I stopped by their store while I was there, but I don't know anything more about service or quality.

dan

3. rlevine

rlevine Well-Known Member

There's one in the Mandarin Oriental next to David's Shirts. I know nothing about the quality or even the name...

4. hklouis

hklouis Member

thks to both for your info. I visited both today (had time cos its a public holiday here in HK), .. The shop in the mandarin (they are called Meyers) said they could do a pair of MTM shoes in 4 days..hmmm Kow Hoo, was abit more professional in my opinion, they decribed their process of making shoes, which can take up to 3 months for a first time order...so I have them an order [​IMG] lets see how it turns out.

5. rlevine

rlevine Well-Known Member