1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Luciano di Martina

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by pwhinson, Nov 24, 2012.

1. pwhinson

pwhinson Well-Known Member

Is anyone familiar with this Italian label. I bought what I thought was a pretty yummy gray loro piana coat at Neiman's yesterday. Its a new line for them. I found a website for them but I've never heard of them. The quality looked very good to me. The loro piana fabric was a wool i.e. not cashmere but honestly it really felt so much like cashmere that it frankly surprised it wasn't. $999 and "they're not going on year-end season sale" (I have that hard to believe). Anyone know anything or have any opinions about the brand?

2. fishfish

fishfish New Member

I just bought what I presume is the same coat, and I am wondering the same thing. The Loro Piana wool really feels like cashmere, or at the least, a significant cashmere blend. I am guessing this might be a Neiman's private label?