• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Looking for a shopping priend/partner in the US

maltess

Reaction score
Helllo to everybody

This is an unusual request for sure. I live in Spain and I would like to order a few items from US sites, shoes and clothes. The thing is that custom taxes are pretty high here. The sites would have to send items marked as a gift or a low value and they dont do that. So I am looking for a friend that can receive the items and send them to me as a gift. I would do the same for him here with european sites. If someome is interested it could be a good idea

best regards

Gagno905

Reaction score
Alex (username wax) is the best US Proxy I've ever worked with. You should send him a message.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.