• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

looking for a new necklace

heyleroy

Reaction score
preferably silver around 100-150. the apc feather pendant is taking too long so i think i am going to cancel my order (they told me they had a problem with production and didn't know when it would be available). i'm looking for something along those lines, though-so if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
for reference:
http://apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.ph..._homme_jewelry

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
A little pricey dude...I could make that in an hour for $5. I used to order a bunch of cheap necklace pieces and reassemble them. Saves money, it's fun and it's more creative.

WayneGibbous

Reaction score
Spencers, Hot Topic or any lame mall freak stores are usually good for basics. You can buy a million cheap chains and charms and put them together. I just melded them with older stuff. You will find cool pieces at many online sites or mall stores. You just have to mix-and-match to make the perfect set. My fav is an old pewter dragon pendant from Guess that I wear on an army dog-tag chain that I shortened to almost a choker. I saved a bunch of rings in case it broke (which it has many times). Other favs are a small painted pewter double-headed eagle and a gun-metal fleur-de-lys that I got at a nerdy medieval festival which I wear on the dog-tag chain or on an old steel o-link chain that originated from who knows where. I get comments on them almost every time I go out and I've been wearing them for years. Most of my chains I converted to lobster claws because those threaded ones tend to fall off. I lost a nice blue metal Eye of Ra pendant and chain that way once.... Good for mythy and nerdy stuff: http://www.magickaljewelryandtalisma...nnecklaces.htm

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember that APC necklace catching my eye.

The only piece of jewelry I ever wore broke. Twas my jade ring. *sad face*

Reaction score
The APC silver feather pendant looks like a tongue, or labia.

The thorn pendants have an appeal to me. The stag-horned beetle one in particular. The mouse-skull was a bit mall-goth for me. And the bird beaks are nice if not a bit abstract and dangerous-looking. What's that called when they poke a hole in your neck to open up a passageway for air? uh...

But yeah. I dunno. I've never bought jewelry for myself.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denimdestroyedmylife
The APC silver feather pendant looks like a tongue, or labia.

The thorn pendants have an appeal to me. The stag-horned beetle one in particular. The mouse-skull was a bit mall-goth for me. And the bird beaks are nice if not a bit abstract and dangerous-looking. What's that called when they poke a hole in your neck to open up a passageway for air? uh...

But yeah. I dunno. I've never bought jewelry for myself.

A stoma.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mrs. Savage

Reaction score
I was just talking with this guy a minute ago and he was asking if we sold i.o.d by Steven Trussell in the store. I hadn't heard of him so I looked it up. Some pretty cool stuff. Check it out:
http://iodtrussell.com/
Click on "8million ways to die here are a few"
They have a feather necklace on here kinda similar to APC, a bit smaller though...
Personally I like the brass nuckles.
What about you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads