• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

look at my shoes!

daniele6

Reaction score
Here are my shoes, sneakers excluded: from top left: gucci sneakers, allen edmonds park avenue, church's grafton, alden suede penny loafer: from top left: alden tassel mocassin, tricker's black kensington, alden straight tip bal in suede 2235, car shoe suede tassel mocassin, church's darwin in chestnut calf, duca d'aosta brown double monk: close up of the previous: casual shoes, from top left: sabelt, gucci, suede pantofola d'oro, leather pantofola d'oro: and here is a close-up of my leather pantofola d'oro: my next shoes will be: cleverley loafer style 79 (I will be in London next week, so I will buy them for sure.): edward green wingtip...but I don't know which style... Berluti club. Any other advice?

Cliff

Reaction score
Holy cow man .. Have you more than two legs ? Are you a centipede ? Save some for the rest of us.
smile.gif
Seriously, great collection.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless you have more than one pair of legs, you need no more shoes. Nice collection. If you must, get a pair of U last Vass shoes - I wish I had the cash for them. You could also use some casual boots, now, come to think of it. Personally, I like Costume National, Dries van Noten, and Henry Beguelin, but that's just me.

daniele6

Reaction score
Unless you have more than one pair of legs, you need no more shoes. Â Nice collection. Â If you must, get a pair of U last Vass shoes - I wish I had the cash for them. Â You could also use some casual boots, now, come to think of it. Â Personally, I like Costume National, Dries van Noten, and Henry Beguelin, but that's just me. Costume national shoes are fine, I know. But I never heard of henry beguelin...is he french? And yes, I forgot to mention Vass among my next purchases, U last for sure.. Â
biggrin.gif

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why no Santoni, Lattanzi or Bonora? I quite like those. But I must say that you have a very nice collection
smile.gif
I've just started myself
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

daniele6

Reaction score
Why no Santoni, Lattanzi or Bonora? I quite like those. But I must say that you have a very nice collection
smile.gif
I've just started myself
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I don't like Lattanzi styles. I agree some Santoni are nice, but I always prefer british-american style, except for casual shoes.
tounge.gif

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, I really think you need a pair of Vass U-last shoes...in US 11.5D...and since you look like you're short of closet space I could store them for you....

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Roy @ May 19 2005,12:17) Why no Santoni, Lattanzi or Bonora? I quite like those. But I must say that you have a very nice collection
smile.gif
I've just started myself
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I don't like Lattanzi styles. I agree some Santoni are nice, but I always prefer british-american style, except for casual shoes.
tounge.gif

Funny, quite a few Italians I know prefer English shoes over Italian. What's next? Trading in your Ferrari for a Aston Martin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I saw that you wanted to buy the Berluti Club, now that is a beautiful shoe. It's on my wish list as well.

daniele6

Reaction score
Funny, quite a few Italians I know prefer English shoes over Italian. What's next? Trading in your Ferrari for a Aston Martin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I saw that you wanted to buy the Berluti Club, now that is a beautiful shoe. It's on my wish list as well.
my alfa romeo 147 for a Bentley continental GT? Not a bad deal. Roy, come to Milano and we go straight to the Berluti store in Via Verri.
biggrin.gif

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Roy @ May 19 2005,12:35) Funny, quite a few Italians I know prefer English shoes over Italian. What's next? Trading in your Ferrari for a Aston Martin
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
my alfa romeo 147 for a Bentley continental GT? Not a bad deal. Roy, come to Milano and we go straight to the Berluti store in Via Verri.
biggrin.gif

Milano is on my wish list as well. Sounds like a great deal
biggrin.gif
What would be the best time to visit Milano? With a few friends of mine I make a city trip every couple of months and Milan is basically the next city we want to visit.

daniele6

Reaction score
What would be the best time to visit Milano? With a few friends of mine I make a city trip every couple of months and Milan is basically the next city we want to visit.
You can come from April to July and from mid-september to October. The summer sales begin in mid-july. Many many many interesting shops to visit: berluti, marinella, borrelli, kiton, church's, brioni, brooks brothers and so on......

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads