• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lifting and mens grooming products

jshastings

Reaction score
How do other people here with some of the problems that come with lifting? For example, calluses–I started using Malin + Goetz B5 hand treatment, but it appears the small calluses are there to stay.

And for guys who go to the gym in the morning before work, if you shower at the gym, do you use the same number of products you use at home? I would love to find a good hair and body wash to cut down on the number of bottles I have to bring with me; my gym has J. R. Watkins products which have sulfates, unfortunately. I usually use Oribe shampoo/conditioner, Molton Brown body wash, and Urth face wash, but it's a little ridiculous to carry all of these around (even in smaller bottles) in my gym bag. Has anyone found a good replacement for the gym?

I realize this may sound whiny, certainly not catastrophic problems but at least mildy bothersome.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
calluses are your friends, take care of them and reciprocally, they will take care of you.

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't go to the gym in the morning, but when I did work out in the mornings at my own apt complex, Id make sure to take of whatever I could the night before. That includes shampooing, shaving ect... Shampooing every morning must be hell for your hair. At Target they have empty little bottles you can put products in. I keep a small travel size bottle of MenScience face wash in my bag, and a travel size stick of deodorant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads