• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Two leathers in use this season, calf and deerskin. The one above is indeed calf. Deerskin looks like a more traditional leather.

$3600 ... can't believe it. Every time I want to consider opening a store I see what retailers charge for Japanese stuff and think it must be impossible to sell them at a fair price T_T

yea it was that one, wasn't there a reverse version as well... eh doesn't matter.

i agree buying a bunch of attachment and re-selling at even 1/2 markup is a nice come up. But one has to have a storefront that can absorb a loss if things don't sell

Speaking of viridi-anne, re-porter has this one and I think it's cool. But I also figure most of you will find it tacky :')

http://re-porter.ca/clothing/two-piece-convertible-calf-leather-jacket
/

not a fan

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm, just stopped by to see the Attachmeant leathers again. Reverse calf is nice, but they're all quite thin and a bit insubstantial. Did they switch leather supplies this season?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the VA is cool

yp1946

Reaction score
id rock the viridi-anne looks a hard jacket! i dont like the inner layer and would hope the collar can fold down! you get me..?

dudeman5000

Reaction score
Anyone out there familiar with brands whose RTW jackets incorporate diamond shoulder quilting or pleat details?

I know it's more of an excessive look than seen in most of the thread, but I ride and it wouldn't look out of place on the bike. I like this Joe Rocket riding jacket, but thought I'd see if any quality leather brands made something similar I can invest in:

@ejwoods I wanted to get a RO for a while but didn't want to get one until I could try one on, and where I live that wasn't going to happen. Ended up going in a different direction with what I think is a really nice Belstaff moto, the Kirkham:

It's got some shoulder quilting which is nice, but it's not too much. It's also got a really interesting tumbled texture that adds to the look. Nothing but compliments on it. I don't ride but it wouldn't look out of place on a bike. At the same time, it's easy to wear casually since it's all black the details don't stand out too much.

ejwoods

Reaction score
That's perfect! I wonder if the Kirkham has reinforced stitches throughout the joint areas like most motorcycle jackets?

Always liked Belstaff, didn't realize they had shoulder designs like this!

Really do like the Lewis Leathers 442 posted earlier as well, but this is even more understated.

Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Becks is wearing it so it MUST be cool! :happy:

all saints is awful

No doubt. I stumbled into their boutique over on Melrose or Robertson or something one day just killing time. What a morose, overpriced dump of clothing in only grey, black and possibly brown.

Last edited:

Shadowvault

Reaction score
^ Beck's is wearing it so it MUST be cool!
happy.gif

No doubt. I stumbled into their boutique over on Melrose or Robertson or something one day just killing time. What a morose, overpriced dump of clothing in only grey, black and possibly brown.

You dont like the design or the materials?I personally dont like them too but i thought this one looked kind of cool.No idea about leather quality though

youwhat

Reaction score
beckham is wearing belstaff. i posted it because guy was talking about quilted shouldered belstaff jackets.

i have never set foot in an all saints shop...and never will.
wouldnt wear their clothes if they paid me.

ideally wouldnt be friends with anyone who wears it...try to weed these people out of my life if i do clock anyone i know wearing it.

Last edited:

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What Belstaff model in the first one, with the quilted shoulders?

Bit tight, but i like it

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads