• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bikingnerd

Reaction score
Slowly breaking in the 3sixteen x Scott A2.
5B480F6D-0287-4ED5-B6A6-FB88C914B423.jpeg

schuermang

Reaction score
I'm looking to move on from this Y2 single rider I purchased from Stuf|f Fine Goods recently. Has less than 5 wears on it, comes with the hanger and the bag originally shipped with it. Retailed for about $1.2kUSD, I'm just looking for $8-900 if anyone is interested. I can send measurements too on request!

Bump!

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a heavier weight 5-zip they want to part with? I had to sell my 50 after I cut too much weight, would love to replace it w/ a 48

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Banana Republic archival

View attachment 1583001
The bolo's a tough one. I'd wager this outfit might be better as just the Canadian tuxedo, I don't think the jacket is adding much to the equation. Boots also read a bit dressy to me, but I just feel like a lot of the outfit is kinda discordant. Just my take, though.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bolo's a tough one. I'd wager this outfit might be better as just the Canadian tuxedo, I don't think the jacket is adding much to the equation. Boots also read a bit dressy to me, but I just feel like a lot of the outfit is kinda discordant. Just my take, though.

I quite like it. I think the shaved head with the glasses and the fact that they're muscular gives it a kind of straight-edge-meets-rancher-dad look, whereas if it was Kevin Costner wearing this outfit it would just be the latter.

cr2596

Reaction score
I hear that. There are definitely a lot of varying elements going on at one time. The way I saw it was simply suit, tie, and overcoat of a rougher variety. I agree the boots aren’t ideal, but the color and the chunk were enough to tip the scales.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanieSmerth