• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if human skin would make for a good jacket.

Probably depends on the race tbh

I base my purchases on the race of those tanning it. I only wear Shinki tanned human skin.

Interesting. I find that raw denim will stretch and not fit me right if I wear it without a belt. Perfect if my pants are a little tight.

Your daughter looks like she love you to death, as does mine. View attachment 1393178

Love that green Todd Snyder trucker! I ended up getting it in brass w/the 15% code.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yea almost feels like the factory didn't finish the job.

re Roberts, ehh my size is sold out

You can always hand dye it to make it your own.

dcjohnson

Reaction score
Does anyone k ow of any retailers carrying the Valstar trucker in brown suede? I can only seem to find unusual colors or shearling lines versions.
that one on the B&S is amazing but too small for me

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone k ow of any retailers carrying the Valstar trucker in brown suede? I can only seem to find unusual colors or shearling lines versions.
that one on the B&S is amazing but too small for me

There's a 50 and a 54 here, labelled gray but looks like a brown to my eye.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kiya any chance of being able to order the Leon no star in brown at SE?

Also, could you provide some guidance on how you would size the Leonor Eric for slim size 5'10", 145 lbs, normally alpha S or 37" true chest (36-38R jacket) for wearing w/ a tee shirt. I saw the measurements on the site, but sometimes things translate differently than the numbers.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Richmond in brown looks really fantastic. Beat up blue jeans, just about perfect.

Also, ~$1650 for the Roberts at F&P.

Edited because taste is subjective. Ymmv and all. Go with what you like.

Last edited:

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kiya any chance of being able to order the Leon no star in brown at SE?

We had a limited number of Leon Custom jackets made from Fine Creek in brown, they're available via email or at SENY, but we don't have the Leon No Star model.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a limited number of Leon Custom jackets made from Fine Creek in brown, they're available via email or at SENY, but we don't have the Leon No Star model.

Did you get the Richmond in brown?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, what do you have and sizes.

I can't believe you are holding out on your most loyal clients ?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did you get the Richmond in brown?

Yes, 4 of them but they've been pre-bought. We got a ton of jackets which we don't put online because they're special orders for clients.

Yeah, what do you have and sizes.
I can't believe you are holding out on your most loyal clients ?

We have one 40 and one 44 in the brown Leon Custom. We got about 12 of these made and only two are left.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, 4 of them but they've been pre-bought. We got a ton of jackets which we don't put online because they're special orders for clients.

We have one 40 and one 44 in the brown Leon Custom. We got about 12 of these made and only two are left.

PMed

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads