• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather Gun Hoslter type accessory

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can just imagine you talking to a police office, and when he ask for your ID you reach into your holster under a jacket. He then sees the holster straps and shoots you, think you're reaching for a gun. Sounds like a bad idea, especially since they don't even look good.

Just think, we could of just saved your life.
laugh.gif

decorum

Reaction score
u guys are funny.. just asked if anybody knew if it had an actual purpose. or was a real holster. and do you really think usher picked his own clothes for a magazine spread photo shoot. lol

i thought it was an interesting piece.

although most of ur commentary was entertaining, it wasn't very helpful...
frown.gif

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Umm the reason he was wearing it was prolly because the theme was either to look like a detective, bouncer, or law enforcement agent or like a pimp.

bdubb427

Reaction score
I see someone linked a similar wallet holster. The Koffski.... it's too bulky though, and doesn't look as nice as the one Usher is wearing. can someone link me to the ACTUAL holster/wallet usher is wearing in that picture? I wanted it as part of a halloween costume, but I figured might as well get something I could also put my cell-phone or money in, instead of buying a real holster that I'd never use.

I also saw the berryll holster, which is a ridiculous 800$, and way too clunky for a "cool" look.
http://convoke.info/gear/beryll-holster-wallet/

can someone help me find the one exactly in the Usher's pic plzz?? thanks!

organical

Reaction score
usher4.jpg

Can't for the life of me find any info on this leather accessory. Anybody have any info on it? who makes it? is it a wallet / card holder.

i really like the vintage film noir detective feel to it.. lol

what kind of glasses r those

bdubb427

Reaction score
@ organical, they look like carrera's.

Can anyone answer my original question? Where can i get the holster he's wearing in the pic? ....Not some other brand

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads