• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why would you give them away? Just return them...

They probably fit very baggy by SF standards (and just about everyone but typical American dress standards). Try the slims. I have the "slim" chinos and they are rather roomy in the thigh, but taper nicely. Could stand to be tighter up top, but at least they're comfortable and cheap.

akg101

Reaction score

Why would you give them away? Just return them...
They probably fit very baggy by SF standards (and just about everyone but typical American dress standards). Try the slims. I have the "slim" chinos and they are rather roomy in the thigh, but taper nicely. Could stand to be tighter up top, but at least they're comfortable and cheap.

I live in Canada and it costs $8 to return items (unless you pay for return shipping - which is likely more expensive).

David Zaritsky

Reaction score
Oh boy....received the Navy boot/boat shoes from the new spring line and light tug of the shoe string caused it to rip...upon further inspection the strings were totally dry rotted, and falling apart all over the shoe...on a positive note the shoe is more NAVY than in the picture which I do like.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This video is just so over the top for a brand like LEC. Sorry man, but I have a hard time believing anything you say about their products when you make it so clear that you're on their payroll... and if you're not :uhoh: My favorite part about the LEC store is that I get to skip the buying/returning steps of my usual LEC experience because I get to see it in person first.

David Zaritsky

Reaction score
No payroll, but I hear what you are saying...I was definitely taken up by the experience and it shows. :)

bl@ster

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of the details I noticed on the new chambray shirt: chainstitch runoff! Eat your heart out, Iron Heart! Hah, never understood the runoff thing but there it is.

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I guess I wasn't the only one suggesting the runoff stitch. Hidden button, triple stitching and now a runoff.. detail wise it is pretty much set. Now if they can only update the quality.. (which I am totally fine with where they are right now with their price)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads