• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lands' End Canvas

mrpress

Reaction score
Just got a groupon, thanks for the heads up.

clarksdb: I know Gap does them quite frequently. They don't work with any other discount codes, same as with LEC, but you can get 45% off reguarly with Gap so they might not be as good of a deal.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mtmt
Didn't mean to "spam my referral", it's just the link they gave me after I made the purchase. Anyway, it looks like you don't have to live in Madison to get the deal (I don't) as it can be used on purchases made from their website. If you're going to use it on in-store purchases ... then yeah, I think it's only at the Madison location.
That said, if you do want to use my referral link, you can get the deal HERE. The deal's only good until midnight, plus it says there's a limited number to be bought.

Thanks for the heads up. Keep us updated on these deals.

matt22616

Reaction score
The tailored fit Hyde Park OCBDs are fire. Fit is nearly perfect on me for a 15X35 at 6'1" 153lbs. Fabric be thick as ****.

bombers

Reaction score
Nice, how slim are they since they're from regular LE line? Post some fit pics.

$52.08 with 30% coupon for 2 seems tempting...

dijon

Reaction score
quick question

how do LE canvas oxfords and poplins fit compared to the chambray?

I ordered a small in chambray and it terribly loose and baggy, I was hoping the oxford and poplin shirts were slimmer

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No, unfortunately not. It is used like a promo code and the system will only accept one promo code at a time. Wish I could...groupon + 30% off would be awesome.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn you're a bigger buzz kill than Buzz Killington slide
laugh.gif

The shipping will kill me.

Damn

YoPete525

Reaction score
The Groupon codes cannot be combined with any other offers (nor can you use more than one promotional code on the site at a time).

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The Groupon specifically stated that more two Groupon could be used at once. Are you saying that's not possible now? That will definitely put a kink in my plans.

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
The Groupon specifically stated that more two Groupon could be used at once. Are you saying that's not possible now? That will definitely put a kink in my plans.

Nope ^

There considered promotion codes. The assholes at LEC won't even do free shipping.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads