1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

John Lobb Phillip ll Plum Museum 10.5UK

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jujujoo11, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jujujoo11

jujujoo11 Well-Known Member

These are used Plum Museum Phillip ll 10.5UK got them made to order from NY and had steel tips installed.

I wore these in a rotation of 11 pairs of shoes so i only worn them once a month. Had these since March and haven't worn them since Halloween. So I worn this 7 times.

The leather feels and looks great and the soles still looks great, I never worn these in inclement weather and has many, many years left.

The color is Plum Museum and its very moldy compared to the other Plum i have, in places with very little light it almost looks black. In sunlight is where this shoes looks amazing!!!

Comes with bag, shoe trees and box.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. razl

razl Well-Known Member

3. stanchri

stanchri Well-Known Member

these are fantastic. wish they were smaller.
    GLWTS

4. jujujoo11

jujujoo11 Well-Known Member

Yes they are. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.