• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE should get us Stylefourm guys to do the look book for him like Kanye did with the IG thots/influencers. Just seed us early gear and we go out in the wild and get some shots.
I’m not sure what you look like, but the only guy on here that I think could pull that off is @srizvi722 and his wife.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was looking more at the price than anything. Figured if it was silk, the high price makes sense. Amiri last season was silk
Yeah man, from a quality respective, if I’m paying that much, I’d prob pay a little more and buy amiri. Amiri is light years ahead in quality. The JE stuff doesn’t even touch it. but for a long time I was ok with that because it was generally 1/2 the price. Now with prices creeping up, the quality needs to drastically improve.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, from a quality respective, if I’m paying that much, I’d prob pay a little more and buy amiri. Amiri is light years ahead in quality. The JE stuff doesn’t even touch it. but for a long time I was ok with that because it was generally 1/2 the price. Now with prices creeping up, the quality needs to drastically improve.

Amiri for sure makes high quality materials a priority. I never been disappointed in their quality. They compete in the ultra luxury market though. Deep discounts can be had for now.

white collar

Reaction score
Chill Sunday fit, JE Maroon Classic Crew, Obsidians, OG NMD's.

Attachments

• JE Fit Aug 11.jpg
    JE Fit Aug 11.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 81

due_dilla

Reaction score
Hey y’all, the raw denim just arrived. The 31.5” inseam may be a bit too short for me. They feel like the right length for a dress pant, but not for denim. I loved Cast 2 as they fit me perfectly out of the bag with reasonable stacks.

I have heard a lot guys on here having to get the Cast 2 hemmed or taller guys being unable to rock the Cast 2 as they are too short.

I am afraid the latest straight fit denim may be too short for me. What do you guys think?Definitely on the boarder line.

A060F293-2DD4-4B2E-AF97-3A1B72FD4D8A.jpeg
D4F2B6FB-264C-4C11-9198-F1533F517249.jpeg

Last edited:

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey y’all, the raw denim just arrived. The 31.5” inseam may be a bit too short for me. They feel like the right length for a dress pant, but not for denim. I loved Cast 2 as they fit me perfectly out of the bag with reasonable stacks.

I have heard a lot guys on here having to get the Cast 2 hemmed or taller guys being unable to rock the Cast 2 as they are too short.

I am afraid the latest straight fit denim may be too short for me. What do you guys think?Definitely on the boarder line.

View attachment 1222012 View attachment 1222013
Put whatever shoes you plan to wear with them on and also because no one wants to see your feet.

due_dilla

Reaction score
cast 2 lafayette or coba guys

can only get one
I do not own Lafayette, but based on photos and my own pair of Cobas, I think Coba are the way to go. Also depends on what you are looking for: Coba is more a lighter, spring time denim. Lafayette has a slightly darker dye treatment on the leg.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1222120 View attachment 1222121
They have a little break so they probably aren’t too short, but it’s the shoes that are throwing it off. The AF1’s opening is too big so they stack on them weird, try a pair of high tops, if it looks bad with those, then I think it’s time to return them. Honestly, I think the cut just doesn’t work for you.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1222120 View attachment 1222121
These pics actually make me curious to try them out

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads