• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

perkyscalling

Reaction score
Hey, thanks! I appreciate that.

I got these trousers from BlackBlue (blkblu.com) online...they were insanely helpful when it came to advising on sizing via email. I usually wear a 33 or 34, and a 3 in these khakis and their slim fatigues worked out perfectly. I'll incorporate those into an outfit with some JE and take a share a picture soon.

What other brands do you mess with? I think we have similar styles.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are these Diors comfortable? What would you compare them to if any?
100%. I like them a lot and think they’re comfortable. They’re no ultra boost, but I could walk around them for hours without any issues. Here’s another pair I got like 1.5-2 yrs ago, which I forgot at my ma and dad’s house. My dad ended up using it for his evening walks and hasn’t talked **** on it (and he usually talks smack on almost everything I buy)...

FYI, They’re a bit bulky and kinda hard to pair with JE. Oooldd pic but see it paired with Escobars

Attachments

• 48EC3822-5386-44D0-ACED-DFF2866D873D.jpeg
    48EC3822-5386-44D0-ACED-DFF2866D873D.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 37404E1C-C2EE-499F-8BBA-D31A9EDAB272.jpeg
    37404E1C-C2EE-499F-8BBA-D31A9EDAB272.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
100%. I like them a lot and think they’re comfortable. They’re no ultra boost, but I could walk around them for hours without any issues. Here’s another pair I got like 1.5-2 yrs ago, which I forgot at my ma and dad’s house. My dad ended up using it for his evening walks and hasn’t talked **** on it (and he usually talks smack on almost everything I buy)...

FYI, They’re a bit bulky and kinda hard to pair with JE. Oooldd pic but see it paired with Escobars

Sick!
These newer Dior trainers are hard to find..
The b24 in white/black print is fire too but sold out.
Did you go TTS?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sick!
These newer Dior trainers are hard to find..
The b24 in white/black print is fire too but sold out.
Did you go TTS?
I wear a 42 or 43 normally, but Dior’s run small so I do a 44 in them. 44 is probably equivalent to a 42 Balenciaga

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ This actually is Kane, the finished hem versions are no longer as cropped. This model also might be on the shorter side.

With that said, we are doing this same wash, called Avalon, in Daze. It will look very similar, and be exclusive to our site and flagship store. A Thumper Type III (now with pockets!) will also be in this wash and in Inverness.

So difference between Kane (3?) and Daze is mostly going to be length?

redxiiims

Reaction score
What other brands do you mess with? I think we have similar styles.

For sure! Outside of JE, some of my favorite stuff to wear is from Norse Projects, Our Legacy, Supreme, APC, Polo, Stone Island, Reigning Champ...I’ve been leaning into some Japanese brands like orSlow and Fujito lately as well.

hoodedknight

Reaction score
Might not be for you, but I love them. The Cast 2 isn't going anywhere, but from my perspective its nice to offer multiple fits. I've been wearing the Daze raws as much as I can (despite the warmer weather). Maybe I'll do my first fit pic on here haha.
Would be interested in seeing what shoes, and what tops (besides tee shirts) work with this denim.

rbroseph

Reaction score
Would be cool if they made stand alone tanks in the cotton dip dye material instead of those see through mesh ones they have

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Would be interested in seeing what shoes, and what tops (besides tee shirts) work with this denim.

I've been wearing mine with Jordan 1's. In general they look better with hi tops - Converse Chucks or similar silhouettes, Jordan 1's. I'm not wearing boots in the summer but they'll look great with boots too.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads