• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn was just about to pull the trigger on the cargos but I guess I'll wait and see how these are.

Looks like it’s gonna be those sweats a lot of us were waiting for... not quite sure about the timing, since I’m in California and we ain’t gonna be cold for long lol.

zabo358

Reaction score
Looks like it’s gonna be those sweats a lot of us were waiting for... not quite sure about the timing, since I’m in California and we ain’t gonna be cold for long lol.
Yup, I was wondering when JE was finally going to drop them. Now we just need those socks!

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought I wasn't gonna want these pants but f it. I got a 15% off code burning a hole in my pocket. Probably gonna go for the olives. I'm into the tactical trend being pushed right now.

greygod

Reaction score
Yuma, FAE, Carbon, JE AF1, old FTP hoodie
179BD304-54D0-44A8-B27B-2C879F91602B.jpeg

Rnt

Reaction score
Anyone else got the ivory canal sweater? I I've worn it like 2 times now, nothing special, only a few hours, no hard labour and there's this thread that started to hang out, and is now fully undone. Did anyone else experience something similar? I emailed JE about it but the say it's due to wear and tear. It only has gotten worse so now there's no point in wearing it and also looks awful.

Unknown2.jpg

Unknown3.jpg

Unknown5.jpg

tjonesd2

Reaction score
low key regret returning the black cargos from BF, still haven't spent the credit

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else got the ivory canal sweater? I I've worn it like 2 times now, nothing special, only a few hours, no hard labour and there's this thread that started to hang out, and is now fully undone. Did anyone else experience something similar? I emailed JE about it but the say it's due to wear and tear. It only has gotten worse so now there's no point in wearing it and also looks awful.

View attachment 1130047

View attachment 1130048

View attachment 1130049
Buy this and use it to pull the snag back through.

Dritz 26615 Latch Hook Tip Knit Picker, 3-Inch https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004ISBUXG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_66tBCb5V7BG85

They also make a smaller tool for really fine thread

I have both sizes and they’ve saved many sweaters for me. Whatever you do, don’t ever cut the thread, just pull it back through using the tool.

Rnt

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics