• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

g_wop

Reaction score
Got mine today too!

Wore 2009s for the occasion + bball shorts for the first spring day here in NY

IMG_1925.JPG

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Sahara wash here. Heat.

Have any detailed pics of the Ocean AE? Is it bright? I bought the Washed ocean Basalt Tee. Not sure about the color tbh. It’s kinda too blue-highlighter-ish. I’m wondering how the non-washed color compares.

Looks exactly like my pic. Same exact shade you see there, when outdoors. I tried to take a more detailed pic at home, so you could see without sun light, but the lighting in here would give you an extremely inaccurate color. I know the pic doesn’t show much, but that’s the exact color you should expect when outdoors

Last edited:

frankwhite217

Reaction score
Got the rugby tank in and soccer shorts and returned them both today.

Loved the shorts but due to material I would suggest going up a size from panel shorts (unfortunately Large is sold out ). And rugby tank is not worth the price in my opinion. Fit was eh and material is that same new cotton. I get how some of you don’t mind but for me if I’m paying 60 plus for a tank top, it needs to be perfect. Rather wait on more curve tanks or look for an alternative.

Was the waist on the soccer shorts not as stretchy? I wear a M in escobars and a S in baseline sweats, was going to pull the trigger on a small in the soccer shorts.

beans718

Reaction score
Was the waist on the soccer shorts not as stretchy? I wear a M in escobars and a S in baseline sweats, was going to pull the trigger on a small in the soccer shorts.
I’d give it a couple days and purchase the medium I just returned. It’s not the waist but the material used is thinner than terry and looks better in a looser fit

Mkchll

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find the poppy board shorts online? I'm looking for a large if there happen to be anyone that doesn't want theirs.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads