• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

c_m_c

Reaction score
IMG_8793.JPG
Full JE fit for ComplexCon
Slate Raglan
Carbon
Sail Vandal

Joebo21

Reaction score
yeah that's the only thing I don't like about ALD.. their return policy sucks

still regret passing on the slate raglan hoodie. hopefully they bless us with a black friday restock :)

TheOpOg

Reaction score
Another JE Nike Collab. Looks like its friends and family only unfortunately.

View attachment 869931
I figured he was going to do something with the AF1 considering how much it was in the fits on JE.com.

Meh, they don’t really do much for me. Although he didn’t really have a lot to work with given It had to be an AF1 in all white. I like his more than the original but I would never buy it. So I am not so mad they are F&F.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah that's the only thing I don't like about ALD.. their return policy sucks

still regret passing on the slate raglan hoodie. hopefully they bless us with a black friday restock :)

That’s the only reason I’m holding off. I only have zara and h&m coats so I’m ready go have a nice one but I need the ability to return

gotribe

Reaction score
if any of u did pick up that aime leon dore topcoat. pls post some pics and give ur opinion on the quality + fit. i really would like to know.

Tried on the herringbone coat today in the NYC store. Details and fabric are nice but nothing extraordinary, and it’s much lighter in weight than I expected. Fit is spot on and TTS. I’d recommend taking the larger size if you’re between sizes.

Overall I think it’s a pretty badass coat but overpriced for what it is. There’s no way I could justify paying $1K. If it was $500-$600 I definitely would buy.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tried on the herringbone coat today in the NYC store. Details and fabric are nice but nothing extraordinary, and it’s much lighter in weight than I expected. Fit is spot on and TTS. I’d recommend taking the larger size if you’re between sizes.

Overall I think it’s a pretty badass coat but overpriced for what it is. There’s no way I could justify paying $1K. If it was $500-$600 I definitely would buy.

Thanks. That’s the type of feedback I appreciate.

ChronBong

Reaction score

interesting yea, i always imagined cold, sunny weathers to wear the herringbone and the officine generale anthracite topcoat on cloudy days. also the herringbone can be worn more casually.

thats why i was so interested in it.

i can see why its overpriced...tsk...it is beautiful im sure.

there is the other topcoat that has this nubby wool, did u check that out? they made it in black + navy. i thought the details from the shots were certainly interesting and really grounds the look making it far more casual to wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads