• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Villain and Flash are the only true slim-fit hoodies on the site. I think the side zips are subtle enough to keep it from being too trendy, so for me it's still a staple.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
Got the thumper in today. It's beautiful, but all you guys that posted the good looking fit pics must be short af. I'm 5'11 and 159 lbs, got a size M and it is VERY short. Maybe I have a long upper body? Plus... it was also pretty snug in the chest, arms and shoulders. I'm gonna exchange for a Large once it restocks or gets returned.

Or... does anyone on here have a black L thumper they're thinking of returning? Lmk fellas

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F1632E36-69F6-4984-9E90-AB70AF616BDE.jpg
Got the thumper in today. It's beautiful, but all you guys that posted the good looking fit pics must be short af. I'm 5'11 and 159 lbs, got a size M and it is VERY short. Maybe I have a long upper body? Plus... it was also pretty snug in the chest, arms and shoulders. I'm gonna exchange for a Large once it restocks or gets returned.

Or... does anyone on here have a black L thumper they're thinking of returning? Lmk fellas

I'm about 6'0. I just sent back an L but in Indigo. The crop is definitely something that takes some getting used to. Here's my fit with it from tonight along with Carbons, & SLP Wyatts

hermesonly

Reaction score

Hi.. I'm 5'3" and my Thumper 2 Masa Black is Medium and fits Perfect...

Aren

Reaction score
If I'm 5 9' and 175lbs, would you guys say I need a size Small or Medium in Esobar sweats? Looking for a tight fit around the legs.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just messing my dude. Someone earlier called our @srizvi722 for "trolling" when he was helping out. Just being sarcastic :)
Haha, I still want some elaboration from dude on how I'm a troll.

Leclutch, yeah I would have been down for a mustard escobar. Still wish the color was a true mustard, it's too much of a canary yellow.

DJkillah, I was thinking the same about the height/upper body of a folk and length of the thumper. I have no idea how marcus-chi is balling out in it being 5'11" and wearing the same size as hermesonly being 5'3". That thumper was def not a good look on me

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'm 5 9' and 175lbs, would you guys say I need a size Small or Medium in Esobar sweats? Looking for a tight fit around the legs.
hard to help when you don't state your waist size. Most likely medium. i'm 5'6, 145lbs with a 29 inch waist and wear small.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Comes down to upper body mass too. If you have a bigger chest and shoulders, the crop will be more evident. Also depends on your body type. I have longer legs, shorter torso and again that helps with the crop as well.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What size is that one?

I took an M. I think it comes down to body type too with torso to leg ratio, shoulders, chest, etc. With the L it was slightly longer, like barely noticeable but a lot more baggy in the arms and much wider in the shoulders

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads