• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hyyvii

Reaction score
Here's some more fit pics of the pile hoodie. First ones in the black. I'm 6'1 195 but I'm wearing a medium because I don't like things too oversized. I have the medium in the co-mix grey and also the clay washed OS hoodies and they all fit the same and perfect.

Personally, I think the black suits me best as it matches more with possible outfits, and I'm having a trouble figuring out what type of jeans would pair well with the royal. What do you guys think looks best on me? I was planning to keep one and return the other.

Also, JE should be proud of themselves for coming up with this material. It is super dope looking and also extremely comfortable and lightweight, perfect for summer. I hope they come out with a light grey version of it as well.

Most def keep black, is it as lightweight as the washed cropped hoodie from last year?

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's some more fit pics of the pile hoodie. First ones in the black. I'm 6'1 195 but I'm wearing a medium because I don't like things too oversized. I have the medium in the co-mix grey and also the clay washed OS hoodies and they all fit the same and perfect.

Personally, I think the black suits me best as it matches more with possible outfits, and I'm having a trouble figuring out what type of jeans would pair well with the royal. What do you guys think looks best on me? I was planning to keep one and return the other.

Also, JE should be proud of themselves for coming up with this material. It is super dope looking and also extremely comfortable and lightweight, perfect for summer. I hope they come out with a light grey version of it as well.
I actually think a Large would look good on you too.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We saw the blue in the lookbook too. The jellyfish interior is seeming a bit childish on a jacket IMO, so the reversible aspect of those bombers for me are null

Couldn't find the blue in the look books, anyone got a pic?

Also I know everyone loves the pink. And I agree the black exterior with the pink ribbing looks cool. But the other side I think is going to be really hard to pull off. The color is darker and deeper than pale pinks we've seen this season.

Yoshi

Reaction score

Couldn't find the blue in the look books, anyone got a pic?

Also I know everyone loves the pink. And I agree the black exterior with the pink ribbing looks cool. But the other side I think is going to be really hard to pull off. The color is darker and deeper than pale pinks we've seen this season.

@hermesonly

Probably gonna need you to grab this one and rock it. Haha.

I do really like the color, but close to $700 is going to be steep for a piece I wouldn't get much wear out of.

koalii

Reaction score
Navy Rider came in last Friday, definitely bought it on impulse since it looked too good to pass on. Some fit pics with Mr P. classic curve/skittles and black tee/black shashiko denim. Dope jacket, really good fit, I went with a size Medium. Damn its so expensive when you got a mortgage to pay...

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
This x100. As much as I like the bomber, the gold and pink ones don't have much longevity IMO.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blue rider sat. Gonna sell out immediately now if it hasn't already. It looks great! ^^

I got my pile stuff in. GREAT pieces and really comfortable. Will post some fit pics later

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Blue rider sat.  Gonna sell out immediately now if it hasn't already.  It looks great! ^^

I got my pile stuff in. GREAT pieces and really comfortable.  Will post some fit pics later

You feelin the black or blue more? Or both?! Haha

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Most def keep black, is it as lightweight as the washed cropped hoodie from last year?

Yes - I would say possibly even a tad bit lighter. The material is amazing and everything I hoped it would be.

I actually think a Large would look good on you too.

Thanks bro - I did try on a large OS cropped a while back and didn't like the bagginess of it. I probably gained a bit more muscle since then so I'm sure your right that I could do either.

hermesonly

Reaction score
Navy Rider came in last Friday, definitely bought it on impulse since it looked too good to pass on. Some fit pics with Mr P. classic curve/skittles and black tee/black shashiko denim. Dope jacket, really good fit, I went with a size Medium. Damn its so expensive when you got a mortgage to pay...

WOW.. You look Great.. It's definitely a perfect fit!! .. You'll make a good use of that for a long time.. Timeless Piece!! congrats!

@hermesonly

Probably gonna need you to grab this one and rock it. Haha.

I do really like the color, but close to $700 is going to be steep for a piece I wouldn't get much wear out of.

I'm seriously thinking about it.. depending on my budget. I have other JE items I must have in the near future.. I'll see when it drops tomorrow.. Thanks for the shout out buddy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads