• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WilliamTickles

Reaction score
Did you guys size down or go with regular Villian sizing? I sized down on the boucle from my Villian sizing - hope I'm good on going regular size for the kake. We'll see on Monday
1f64f-1f3fc.png

victoorious

Reaction score
Looks ok from that angle. Post a side pic. I think the hang will be telling. I think we both like our tops fitting in a similar way. I'm worried about the hang like it was on the medium boucle

Heres some more angles.

I think i might stick with the Medium,

in the last picture i had a size 31 in the jeans, in this one i have a size 30, I think the 31 made me look wider than i liked.

but still let me know what you think. Try to switch to a small? or stick with Medium

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you guys size down or go with regular Villian sizing? I sized down on the boucle from my Villian sizing - hope I'm good on going regular size for the kake. We'll see on Monday
1f64f-1f3fc.png

I'm regular sizing in everything with no issues. Just the oversized stuff. For me it tends to be too wide and it had a weird hang.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Heres some more angles. I think i might stick with the Medium, in the last picture i had a size 31 in the jeans, in this one i have a size 30, I think the 31 made me look wider than i liked. but still let me know what you think. Try to switch to a small? or stick with Medium
Looks fine. The boucle had that hang going on. This doesn't. You don't need to size down.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha sorry was out of town until today

The jeans look better in the 30 too. The 31s are somewhat baggy. How's the waist on the 30's? Kind of surprised you are a 30 (not a knock just saying in general. Maybe I'm just smaller than average )

Last edited:

victoorious

Reaction score

The jeans look better in the 30 too. The 31s are somewhat baggy. How's the waist on the 30's? Kind of surprised you are a 30 (not a knock just saying in general. Maybe I'm just smaller than average )

I have the weirdest body man. I'm pretty sure I can fit a 29 if my thighs weren't so damn big haha.

the jawn

Reaction score
The + Co that just got dropped wasn't the shipping part of the company, was it? I'm dying to get my shipping confirmation for the Kake given the recent Great Black Friday Disaster of 2015. Wtf, JE, wtf.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The + Co that just got dropped wasn't the shipping part of the company, was it? I'm dying to get my shipping confirmation for the Kake given the recent Great Black Friday Disaster of 2015. Wtf, JE, wtf.

I would send Cody ab email to check. My stuff shipped out today

WilliamTickles

Reaction score

I'm willing to bet you'll get confirmation tomorrow. I've waited a couple days once or twice before for shipping confirmation in the past. Probably not ideal but I don't think there will be any Black Friday -esque stocking situations going on - I doubt we'll encounter that issue again.
If the sage kake becomes a rare non restock item I can add it along with my dune Villian to my "super rare John Elliott garms" stash. I've got a loop wheel villain too but I don't think that was quite as limited as the dune Villian ?

imbmgb

Reaction score
Anybody plan on picking up the sage villain?
Sage color is nice but I have enough villains for now.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sistersaucy