• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's left to release now? The denim and the technical pants? Maybe different color ways of the items already out?

Cliffo

Reaction score
[quote name="Jbidwal" url="/t/343980/john-elliott-co-official-affiliate-thread/11490#post_8116335"[/quote]

Mind me asking how tall you are? Usually a medium but you have me wondering if I could work sith size small shirts instead. TIA.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[quote name="Jbidwal" url="/t/343980/john-elliott-co-official-affiliate-thread/11490#post_8116335"

Mind me asking how tall you are? Usually a medium but you have me wondering if I could work sith size small shirts instead. TIA.[/quote]

I'm 5-7. I can fit into small easily. I actually rotate my tee sizes, depending on what fit I want. Terry I like medium.

malcolm4819

Reaction score

What's left to release now? The denim and the technical pants? Maybe different color ways of the items already out?
I was looking at the original lookbook for FW15 assuming everything in there is dropping in Fall then there is probably another delivery or two left. This has to be their biggest collection to date.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was looking at the original lookbook for FW15 assuming everything in there is dropping in Fall then there is probably another delivery or two left. This has to be their biggest collection to date.

Since I been following the brand, it is by far the biggest and also their best work. I'm kind of looking forward to what they do next season too as I need some more unique items for summer. California never gets a true winter so summer items can be worn all year really.

victoorious

Reaction score
http://www.johnelliott.co/pages/fall-winter-2015-runway-show-lookbook

looking at that, it looks like there is still a lot of items that have not released yet.

White Rider
white kitos
white mesh zip hoodie
a longer flight bomber jacket
most of the olive items.
Olive flight bomber jacket with fur collar
suede poncho hoodie
long cardigans
overcoats

and more...im sure not all of these are being released, but there is still a hefty amount on that runway that we haven't seen yet

solographik

Reaction score
Received my LS drop shoulder crew today - got my normal size (M) but I feel like it fits like an XS/S. Definitely recommend sizing up at least one from your normal size.

Anyone want to pick up a black one before I send it back to JE?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my LS drop shoulder crew today - got my normal size (M) but I feel like it fits like an XS/S. Definitely recommend sizing up at least one from your normal size.

awwwww man! that sucks! i'll see when i get mine, but damn, ain't no one gonna be able to exchange it out considering they're all gone.

pics btw if you get a chance

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn. Wonder how they are all cut.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here is the small. Much more fitted under the arm pit area. Sleeves are nice and fitted and none of that balloon / poncho flare going on.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll take

I'll take some pics later tonight. Also - the fabric is very sheer, definitely need to wear something underneath it.

The linen mercer was like that - sheer. It was baggy / big though. I sized a medium on that and it fit me horrible, even worse than the sweater. Surprised these are small. The measurements do show them as being smaller on their site.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the merino are just drop shoulder right? Not oversized. That would make sense for why they are slimmer.

Last edited:

rbroseph

Reaction score

Cropped heavy tee + scar tank
Love the tee!
Hoping for more scar tanks or maybe an expo style tank. Mercer isn't my style but you definitely can't layer another tee under these

drb1911

Reaction score
Cropped heavy tee + scar tank
Love the tee!
Hoping for more scar tanks or maybe an expo style tank. Mercer isn't my style but you definitely can't layer another tee under these

What makes you say you can't layer another tee under the cropped tee? Perhaps I misunderstood

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads