1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

What's left to release now? The denim and the technical pants? Maybe different color ways of the items already out?

2. Cliffo

Cliffo New Member

[quote name="Jbidwal" url="/t/343980/john-elliott-co-official-affiliate-thread/11490#post_8116335"[/quote]

Mind me asking how tall you are? Usually a medium but you have me wondering if I could work sith size small shirts instead. TIA.

3. Jbidwal

Mind me asking how tall you are? Usually a medium but you have me wondering if I could work sith size small shirts instead. TIA.[/quote]

I'm 5-7. I can fit into small easily. I actually rotate my tee sizes, depending on what fit I want. Terry I like medium.

4. LuckyG61

LuckyG61 Active Member

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015

5. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior Member

I was looking at the original lookbook for FW15 assuming everything in there is dropping in Fall then there is probably another delivery or two left. This has to be their biggest collection to date.

6. Jbidwal

Since I been following the brand, it is by far the biggest and also their best work. I'm kind of looking forward to what they do next season too as I need some more unique items for summer. California never gets a true winter so summer items can be worn all year really.

7. victoorious

victoorious Senior Member

http://www.johnelliott.co/pages/fall-winter-2015-runway-show-lookbook

looking at that, it looks like there is still a lot of items that have not released yet.

White Rider
    white kitos
    white mesh zip hoodie
    a longer flight bomber jacket
    most of the olive items.
    Olive flight bomber jacket with fur collar
    suede poncho hoodie
    long cardigans
    overcoats

and more...im sure not all of these are being released, but there is still a hefty amount on that runway that we haven't seen yet

8. solographik

solographik Well-Known Member

Received my LS drop shoulder crew today - got my normal size (M) but I feel like it fits like an XS/S. Definitely recommend sizing up at least one from your normal size.

Anyone want to pick up a black one before I send it back to JE?

9. srizvi722

srizvi722 Distinguished Member

awwwww man! that sucks! i'll see when i get mine, but damn, ain't no one gonna be able to exchange it out considering they're all gone.

pics btw if you get a chance

10. Jbidwal

Damn. Wonder how they are all cut.

11. solographik

solographik Well-Known Member

I'll take
    I'll take some pics later tonight. Also - the fabric is very sheer, definitely need to wear something underneath it.

12. Jbidwal

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the small. Much more fitted under the arm pit area. Sleeves are nice and fitted and none of that balloon / poncho flare going on.

13. Jbidwal

The linen mercer was like that - sheer. It was baggy / big though. I sized a medium on that and it fit me horrible, even worse than the sweater. Surprised these are small. The measurements do show them as being smaller on their site.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the merino are just drop shoulder right? Not oversized. That would make sense for why they are slimmer.

14. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Cropped heavy tee + scar tank
    Love the tee!
    Hoping for more scar tanks or maybe an expo style tank. Mercer isn't my style but you definitely can't layer another tee under these

15. drb1911

drb1911 Senior Member

What makes you say you can't layer another tee under the cropped tee? Perhaps I misunderstood