• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

No, I asked about the reg grey flash restock a while ago and they said it would be restocked for Fall. Unless the plans changed, which would suck.

There will not be a "reg grey" restock. "Dark Grey" is the new standard color of grey and is the only melange grey terry that will be releasing this fall.

UnknownFly

Reaction score
Got my kito sweatpants today and I actually cant take them off. Almost snuffed my brother for talking about the ankle cuff lol

AmunRa

Reaction score
Will there be any other colorways of the S/S Villain this summer? Really hoping for a midnight blue release.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So what all denim is coming the rest of the year? And the ripped jeans are canceled?

Are the inseams at least gonna be longer on the washed denim?

Last edited:

Clint Alvin

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with International Orders taking forever to be fulfilled?
My first order too next to no time and now I've been waiting on my second order (Packed full of my Birthday goodies) to be verified for 9 days!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

what can we expect a denim restock

The current denim offerings are not going to restock.

We will be dropping denim with 2 % stretch in August. The colors are White, Black, Grey, Dune, and Light Blue.

Coast will be restocked for fall.

sjson

Reaction score
The current denim offerings are not going to restock.

We will be dropping denim with 2 % stretch in August. The colors are White, Black, Grey, Dune, and Light Blue.

Coast will be restocked for fall.

will the dimensions be the same for the 2% stretch jeans?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 questions:

1 - Will we get an updated fit guide before the launch? It's still only one fit, correct?

2 - Are the black and grey like the same denim, but black = raw (obsidian?) and grey = washed (carbon?) or are they all there own thing?

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

2 questions:

1 - Will we get an updated fit guide before the launch? It's still only one fit, correct?

2 - Are the black and grey like the same denim, but black = raw (obsidian?) and grey = washed (carbon?) or are they all there own thing?

Grey is not washed. It is like the grey raw now, Graphite.

Yes, there will be an updated size guide, and the fit will be more true to size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads