• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@JohnElliottCo safe to assume that the Long Sleeve U Necks and Extended Mercers from the Shadow Collection will NOT make it to the Sale section on Friday? It will only be items not currently available, correct?

They are still on the site so no. They basically removed everything that will be marked down.

hansam

Reaction score
Some more sale details: 20% starts on presale at midnight for everything you currently see on the site. On Friday, a sale section will launch, with a number of marked down products that are not currently available. A 20% Black Friday code will stack on those discounts for the Black Friday weekend. What you currently see will not go on deeper discount than the presale, but there will be a new section Friday of sale items currently unavailable.

Ok I got trouble understanding. So on Friday after the presale there will be a sale section and those items won't be available during presale. In addition the discount of 20% applies to these items as well on top of the sale.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tonight at midnight: 20% presale on the full site for 24 hours. Midnight tomorrow night (12:00 am 11/28) the site will open up a new sale section with marked down items that are NOT currently on the site. There will be a new code running through the weekend that will continue to get you 20% off the entire site and will also stack on the discounted sale selections.

This will all be very clear on the site on Friday. Again, nothing in the presale will be in the exclusive sale section: the presale is 20% off full priced items.

Last edited:

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
Tonight at midnight: 20% presale on the full site for 24 hours. Midnight tomorrow night (12:00 am 11/28) the site will open up a new sale section with marked down items that are NOT currently on the site. There will be a new code running through the weekend that will continue to get you 20% off the entire site and will also stack on the discounted sale selections.

This will all be very clear on the site on Friday. Again, nothing in the presale will be in the exclusive sale section: the presale is 20% off full priced items.
so the current stock of items will remain? meaning, items currently on the site will not be restocked if they are currently out of stock for certain sizes?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you planning on getting anything tonight?

Only thing I wanfed full price was the dark grey villian. Not in stock in a medium so prob won't get anything. I'll see what the teddy looks like on Friday. Might get that.

DrinkOrDie

Reaction score
Only thing I wanfed full price was the dark grey villian. Not in stock in a medium so prob won't get anything. I'll see what the teddy looks like on Friday. Might get that.
I really want the stadium jacket reverse terry, but I'm not sure how often I'll wear it. The Teddy is just too blue for me, won't go well with a lot of other colors.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please be PST. You're a West coast company after all...

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lame.

Joebo21

Reaction score
guessing the grey LS Rebel will be in the sale section? Hopefully the dark grey villain restocks as well

rbroseph

Reaction score
I know I read previously that the esco's and almas have the same fit.
Looking at both size guides for the 1/S the Alma's look 1 inch bigger in most measurements?
Just wanted some reassurance before ordering.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads